Reviews for Greedy Weasley CHALLENGE
tricorvus chapter 1 . 2/4
And now I've got to go see if anyone has taken up the challenge, because I so want to read one if they have
GBTtown chapter 1 . 6/20/2013
Many have written but few have done anything about the way Ron eats. Greed, gluttony, just plain crude. I have read of him being infected with tape worm and too often just crude and slothful. Rarely have I read of the later effects of such behavior. By mid-life he should be the size of a small... well maybe a large Dudley. I can see all 350 pounds of him kicked back in his chair, wearing yesterdays Cannon sweats, sucking up bottles of ale and shouting at the WWN coverage of the latest quidditch match.
THIS is the future JKR damned Hermione to. What statement was she trying to make about an intelligent, ambitious, somewhat attractive woman marrying so far beneath her?
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
To the previous reviewer- why did u read it? I happen to like this kind of "cliched crap". The idea is quite original apart from the Ron bashing. Oh and a cliche is a cliche cause it works
Doom Marine 54 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
What an uninspired cliched piece of crap.
gcash89 chapter 1 . 4/6/2012
I found a story written based off this challenge its called eating... its quite funny and well written
MoonyandProngs chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
That was great! I love that Ron was billed for the amount of food he ate. It made laugh!
serenityselena chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
oh my ...

it sure was an interesting plot ...

it would be even more interesting if it could be developed in a longer story ...

marvelous job _
monbade chapter 1 . 10/8/2010
i loved this, did anyone ever do the challenge?

monbade
Scabbers1957 chapter 1 . 7/30/2010
To a point I can sort of relate to Ron as far as fast eating goes..with me..it was my military service, especially when you were on field exercises (war games etc) you only had just so much time to eat before moving out & you never knew when the next set of rations might be coming..so you scarfed down as much as you could in the shortest amount of time..lol even after all these years..I can still out eat most my brood..they can start before me & I can still finish first. lol ya I know...something to be real proud of eh...but hey, what the heck. *thu winna & still champeen...SCABBERS !

*Elvis voice* thenk ya veery much.

whatweareafreaidof chapter 1 . 4/1/2010
they never said how much you can eat, he is not fat so get work it off,

i never seen a story, where they ask ron why he eat the way he does, and he tell them the truth i have 5 bother and my family poor, you eat slow and you go with out eating when i was younger i found my self not eating for days,

they only talk about his bad eating at the begging of the books.
GoldenBlue Flames chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I'll look into it!

Definitely sounds great!
Cassandra30 chapter 1 . 9/13/2009
Love it! I just wish you had included his very bad table manners. What in blazes was Molly thinking about? He is lazy, thinks the world owes him a living, is a bigoted pureblood, lacks courtesy, table manners and is greedy beyond belief. No mother allows a child out like this. Ron is a disgrace to the Weasely and Prewitt names.
Anime Monster chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
I think gluttony would be a better term instead of greed. Hm...if I start a story with Ron-bashing in it, I'll probably add this bit to it, but I haven't decided how any of the stories I've got started are going to go.
noylj chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
They can't do it-they never warned about gluttony. They have to start now and go forward.

How did Ron keep his temper under control not to REALLY start screaming and attacking Harry?
Alorkin chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Something I've never been able to uinderstand ie how the Weasleys eat so well. Ron complains that he hates corned beef, in book one. He's damn lucky to get it! Corned beef is expensive! Growing up, my famuily was just as poor as Ron's. We never got something as nice as corned beef. In addition, he told Harry he had about five hundred chocolate frog cards. How did he get that many? In book three, they spen a windfall on a vacation instead of let's say...buying proper clothing for the kids?

Throughout the series, Ron's eating habits were atrocious. In fanon, they're even worse.

Someone needs to establish a proper budget in that house.

This sounds like a terrific challenge. Unfortunately, I'm beta'ing a story just now, and I have about 87 in-progress fics before I can even begin something new. *Le Sigh!*

Alorkin