Reviews for The Dimensional Break
Dickx chapter 1 . 1/13/2010
Just like your last Shu/Sahlia fanfic, awesome. In character once again and... I'm running out of things to say. (*insert sweat drop*) Just keep in mind that the characters are always in character and that a lot of your one shots should be put in a future Blue Dragon game. ;)
Prince of Tennis' Shaman chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Aw...I still have little idea what the Dimensional Break is, but...the story was still wonderful and cool and *rants*. (Jiro:...*Sigh* Again...*puts in earphones*)(...where'd he get those?)(Jiro: *over his music* Your desk.)(Oh.)(Jiro:...messy chibi.)(...can't deny that.) Anyways...another amazing fic from you (always *sweatdrop*). Looking forward to all those updates and possible unplanned stories! (because I love all of them...and senpai already knows the ones I love most)
Wind Paradox chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Very nice and I love the Shu x Sahlia part.:D
Ultimashadow 2.0 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
...Man, this story was awe- wait for it. -some! XD I liked it how Shu cared about Sahlia. There aren't many moments with Sahlia in general in the Blue Dragon game. And that's so NOT awesome. And it looks like Shu's words of advice worked after all. (To Shu: Nice one. Yet your teammates don't see you as the smart one.) Anyway, awesome oneshot! I'm looking forward to more stories from you. Sayonara!

~Ultimashadow