Reviews for The Poem
Neal chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
SWEET :) I'd love to see one 'bout Russav and Tamara...

Good job and in truth I can see both Mel and Danric thinking something like this:D
math music reading chapter 1 . 7/22/2009
This was really good! I actually saw how it was Mel and Danric. I hope you write more for them in the future!
Wisteria-Blossoms chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
So I've read this a few times during the day and have been thinking about. First of all let me say that I am not and probably will never be poetically talented. For me to write a poem takes extreme emotion of some sort. Anyway kudos to you for being able to write poetry. Secondly I tried to identify the "speaker" and it didn't seem to apply to one of the characters specifically. Maybe it was them talking to each other? (Please explain I feel really dense right now, like I said not too poetically inclined:)) Over all though I thought your flow and organization was good, if I hadn't been over-analyzing everything (probably the reason I'm on poetry's hit list JK) I'm sure I would enjoyed it a whole lot more not that I didn't because it did. It was cute! Great Job!

P.S. This might be the longest review I have ever given. Not that you care ha ha:D