Reviews for Sorry
PotterKitten chapter 1 . 11/13/2012
Will Draco just give up like that?
xX Love Doesn't Always win Xx chapter 1 . 7/14/2012
Poor Draco! The story made me want to lay on the floor and cry
MissMoonlightShadow chapter 1 . 10/15/2011
ohh gud poor draco, Harry Potter you are the worst asshole i have ever read about!

to the auther: i am not saying that you wore it bad on the opposit i liked it alot iäm just saying that Harry here acted like a comple asshole and i feel sorry for draco, i loved it and i hope you will write more of this stores just please maybe not such and assholed potter )3
NO.longer.using.ACCOUNT.gone chapter 1 . 1/6/2011
holy shit dracos so sad and harrys a whore and who the hell would be all ill be in the astronamy tower practically inviting him there like do you want an audience well you fuck? jesus!

good writing quality though
MonkeyTrouble chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Draco hurt and alone? How could you!

Great written though
AlinaLotus chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
*tear* oh my god, it WAS sad! Poor Draco. I'll just have to take him home lol. Of course it was great, babe, but you know how I'm a sucker for a happy ending! Can't wait for more from you.
accountunsedsorry chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
loved it. all the way through it i was hoping that Harry would feel the same about Draco,and that they'd end up together, but i'm kinda thrilled that you didn't pair them up. i was a bit sad it ended the way it did, then i read it again, and i realised that this story wouldn't be as good as it is had they ended up together. bittersweet. i like that :)and i'm adding it as well.