Reviews for Light Bringer
Meiyo no Ko chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Please oh please oh PLEASE tell me this hasn't been abandoned! It's so absolutely made of win it borders on absurd.
Nebelkind chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Well... they are going to have a lot on their hands if they want to keep Sam's secret a secret with their dad and the other hunters they meet/live with...

I hope you are going to update again!

Rraz45 chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
interesting... i hope you update
mimifoxlove chapter 1 . 5/30/2011
yo

WOW! great start! Please add a new chapter! Did you forget about this story?

UPDATE SOON

-Mimi
Wragziez chapter 1 . 8/19/2010
Love it, are you going to update anytime soon? Hope you do...
NoLifeXD chapter 1 . 6/22/2010
Very original! It's something new in this fandom ('cuz I've read just about every fic there is on Sam and Dean on ). I love the descriptive narration in the last section; it was wonderfully effective in conveying Dean's emotions. Keep up the great writing! :D
maria chapter 1 . 4/3/2010
Can't wait for more! :)
dreamerswaking chapter 1 . 9/23/2009
This is really interesting. I hope you continue it. Is Sammy really a demon in this story or is it the demonic powers making his eyes go black? John is going to flip when he discovers that Dean hid this from him.
Dark Angel Of Fire Ice chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
This story is amazing. It is so very much to my taste so far that it blows my mind. Fantastic work, much love to you.
stormseaker chapter 1 . 7/9/2009
a good idea. you gotta think that there would be enough stress at some point in their childhoods to trigger the powers. i really love power!sam fics. cant wait to see where your taking this.
DeathNoteMaker chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
I love this so far! Well since this is a Supernatural fanfic and since I like Winslash, I automatically like this. But I have to say that this has me really interested. I hope to see where you are going with this story. Please update soon!
Dark Toy chapter 1 . 5/24/2009
Interesting way to start a story. I am wondering what kind of twists you might include and How much you would abide by the season 4.

Either way, you got me hooked. I'll be waiting for more.
Tomorrows Dust chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
Well written. Very well written. In a sea of crappy fics, this was a most pleasant surprise, I really enjoyed it I hope there will be more to follow,

Huggels, TD
Dianna Wickham chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
more please!
admiringthefic chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Very nice chapter! I can already tell the story will be excellent, but could you please not make the pairing S/D/C? Otherwise, I look forward to see you continue writing this story.