Reviews for We Were In Love
It's Just Apple Pie chapter 1 . 1/2/2011
I think explain everything so well. I hate how they still haven't really gotten to talk about this, on the show.
ExtremeRainbowRaiderPrincess chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
That was so cute! Great job. They were so in love there... They ARE so in love... Now if only they would admit it to the other one.

Great job. :)
Exul chapter 1 . 6/18/2009
aw! I love it.
unequivocal chapter 1 . 5/26/2009
I am hoping for something like this come Season 4. Though it's short, the dialogue is so perfect... sometimes less is more. :)

Thanks for sharing, and I hope you continue!
Kandon Kuuson chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
I like it...very interesting...you make me look froward to next season. Kandon :)
Bones.Books.and.Booth chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
i really liked this even though it was short. the really hope something similar happens this fall!
twinsparadox chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
yeahah! Keep the chapters, comin'! I love the premise. I can totally picture their first convo post-finale happening like this. Can't wait to see what happens in your story!
Aching Bones chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
Hi there,

Glad you are back with this...Really nice take on the ending of the season episode...Looking forward to more...

Ger
acciosilverdoe chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I'm never going to bore of all the different ways the "who are you" could end up! Loved this. Great job :)
mumrulz chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Short, but sweet! :-)

**A million clich├ęs come to my mind. Heart in my throat. Time stopping. Stomach dropping to the floor.

...I think that we all felt this exact way, at this point of the episode. :-0

**He looks at me, and I can see it. My Booth. He's in there somewhere.

...*sniff*...poor Brennan...you made me tear up.

Poor Booth, his confusion at trying to seperate dream from reality...so sad. :-(

This was a great start. I hope that you are planning on adding more chapters to this. I am really looking forward to seeing where you are going to take this.

N.B. According to HH it was neither a book nor a dream...a meeting of 2 minds?

...Personally I see it as Brennan reading out aloud as she types & Booth's subconscience picks up on it & fills in all the details...that way both of their minds are heading in the same direction (well we can only hope! lol)

:-):-):-)
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
*EiP!* That was really... like the episode, in that I kinda hated that it wasn't him him, but the him that he was is just so...him...

It made sense in my head! Still, great job, and hope there'll be more!
Dakota Kid chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
i think it needs continuation! I would LOVE more!
Ashlyn Darke chapter 1 . 5/15/2009

I like it.

Is there more?

Susan
XxNovellaxX chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
keep going. you do know that she wrote the entire epsiode right? whatver happned in that episode up until he woke up, she was typing on her laptop.