Reviews for Hangover II
MajorThompson chapter 5 . 3/6
This story is actually the first fanfic I've ever read- almost a year ago. I want to thank you, not only for this beautiful story, but also for making me discover the Huddy Fanfiction Universe. Always keep writing.
JLCH chapter 5 . 5/4/2011
Wonderful story, sad ending. But you know there should be a sequel...because yeah people do change.
dearest penny lane chapter 5 . 8/30/2009
i really really don't think they would give up that easily. but very well written...it saddens me that you ended it on such a note though
LegendaryHighFive chapter 5 . 6/23/2009
awesome story!
Viktorija chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
Wow!it was amazing!

He would talk to the little girl like she was an adult, read her bedtime stories from medical journals, and watch everything from soap operas to Baywatch with her.-cute;)
Mariarita chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
Loved the story, but sad endings are not my thing. I believe there's room for more to this story and I'd really like to read a follow-up, if you're willing to write it! :)

Good job, anyway! :D
Insanity chapter 5 . 6/22/2009
Aw. Good story! Believable, angsty, cute... Fantastic job :] I hope you make a sequel to this one, too :]
Sharbat chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Sad! So deliciously sad! I loved it, though. As much as I desperately want it to, I don't think they could ever work out. :( *goes and cries*
Jane Q. Doe chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Oh noes! I loved House & Rachel & Cuddy together - please write a sequel and make it all better! :)
Dr. Stiletto McCaney chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
**Dabs eye, with frilly handkerchief, then blows nose obnoxiously** That was BEAUTIFUL! **catapults Jules with roses, thorns still attached** ENCORE, ENCORE!
Viktorija chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Great job!
Sharbat chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
Loving it so far! Keep up the good work!
etFated chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
I am loving this story. i hope you update very soon. :D
joraco14 chapter 4 . 6/19/2009
Sweet! I like House's relationship with Rachel!
Jane Q. Doe chapter 3 . 6/19/2009
I adore House using Rachel as his new mini-duckling, even if her contribution is limited to place holding. And his nicknames for her, too. Good for Cuddy for finally telling him about the sex.