Reviews for Rainy Day
Funny, sweet, hot. Perfect!
Light of Moon 12 chapter 1 . 11/20/2015
Jajajaja! Chris estúpido! Me hizo mucha gracia el que Chris sólo necesitara ayuda para limpiar, una historia muy buena e inesperada!
Perdona por la crítica en español, pero mi nivel de inglés es muy malo.
Felicitaciones, excelente fic!
Achaewa chapter 1 . 6/12/2012
This was quite funny and heartwarming, with a teasignly hot ending. Chris is seriously an ass in this story, but a funny one :-)

Anyway keep up the good work and keep writing, you're good at it. :-)
Iron Maiden chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
That was so good! Awesome job!
Sakuya Izayoi chapter 1 . 7/5/2010
Aw, I like the ending! x3 Very cute fanfic!
Trinity Archangel chapter 1 . 1/11/2010
while i am all for chris sheva pairings, it simultaneously creeps me out. i know why-no zombies! I liked this-sheva seems to be the type always prepared and committed to her work, even when the treat is simply a disorganised apartment. Brava.
Vshard chapter 1 . 12/22/2009
I've only just started reading ChrisxSheva, but this is by far my favorite so far. Usually I'd critique the short paragraphs which creates a line by line that is harder to read, but yours is mostly thoughts and dialogue so that actually works for it here. You do a nice job building from the mundane to the more exciting, leaving it with a delicious ending that's full of promise. Great dialogue too. There isn't a great deal of character to pick up from game alone, but I believe you've captured them well.

Nice work, now i'm curious what else you have up your sleeve. :)
ResEv chapter 1 . 12/17/2009
LOL. This was so cute! I loved it! Yay for ChrisxSheva! :D
vh chapter 1 . 10/14/2009
lmfao love it
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 9/25/2009
That was a nice read. Loved it
Darth Wesker chapter 1 . 6/6/2009
Nice one shot...

Chris is such a tool, bringing Sheva half-way across the world for such trivial matters.

2 things though (and i'm not trying to sound like a jerk, although i do sound like a jerk in real life...even when i'm being nice)

a) Berreta MF92S carries 15-17 9's or 10-12 .45's

b) Where did Jill go? Oh, i know...she hooked up with Wesker...or at least his pants
shujaa56 chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
This is by far the best Sheva fanfic I've ever read. You really got her character down pat, a perfect blend of femininity and strength. The ending was especially great. Nice twist and I love the romance between Chris and Sheva. Great job!