Reviews for The Beauty of Difference
Thank you for all you have written. I don't think this story shall be continued since it's been so long but I super enjoyed what was there of it. I wish it had a conclusion or some kind of closure but you win some you lose some. I also rather enjoy your bubbline. Overall I think you're a swell writer and being capable of writing that much is fantastic. Thank you for all you do and have done.
Chemical Dreamer chapter 12 . 3/16
Really nice story! Hope you continue it :)
SelinaShadow chapter 12 . 9/3/2014
PEASE FINISH THIS STORY!
Baccan chapter 12 . 6/9/2014
Please continue this. :)
jh831 chapter 12 . 6/8/2014
good story so far
any plans to update, its been quite a few years and i want to add to follow story, but if your not going to update, then it will be a real shame to see such a great story go to waist.
Side note: i have noticed a lot of peoples computers/hardrives crashing latley and they have not backed up their work at all. Please save your work: stories, chapters, notes on a flash/thumb drive so you don't loose your hard work.
Guest chapter 12 . 5/27/2014
WHY DIDNT YOU CONTINUE THIS STORY. WHY?!
Stalker69 chapter 12 . 5/6/2014
whyyyy! *runs around frantically*
Please finish this story! Angst!
ticctacc chapter 12 . 11/21/2013
I really like your story so far! update soon!
AkaneKyoko chapter 12 . 10/13/2013
Please, please, please tell me you're gonna update this story soon! I want more werewolf Bella an Alice romance! :3
Ylam chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
Another great but unfinished story... * sigh
Guest chapter 12 . 7/28/2013
It was good while it lasted. Diffrent and interesting. Shame it wasnt finnished.
gilo chapter 12 . 7/27/2013
Love it! And I love how Jake protected Bella :)

Please update soon!
Debbie93 chapter 12 . 6/6/2013
I love it...! please update...
L.E chapter 12 . 3/31/2013
Well, I guess I can pretend that is some kind of happy ending. I can use my imagination.
L.E chapter 11 . 3/31/2013
Well... It's the best non-Alice chapter yet! I really hope they get back together soon.