Reviews for With My Life
Bakoneko chapter 1 . 10/26/2009
I came over here via the link from your review - which, THANK YOU, by the way. I'm so glad you liked the fic, and it's been so long since I've written one, feedback really feels like water in the desert! And apparently we have similar tastes, because this is another of my favorite scenes from the series! Whenever I heard people complaining that the first several episodes weren't as strong, this was the very first thing to pop into my head to prove them wrong.

And you covered it beautifully. I love the insight into Boyd's past, the way he sees Echo, and I love how he finally recognizes that sometimes it's all right to be the one who's protected, who's dependent on someone else. Beautiful. I haven't rewatched this episode in months, but your writing brought the scene back to me crystal-clear. So powerful. Thank you!
WayLowHalo chapter 1 . 9/5/2009
Aw, I like this. Boyd's such a great character! I think you captured really well how he seems to feel about Echo. Very sweet.
justawritier chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Really liked it. I find the Echo and Boyd realonship very intersting and really liked your insight into it :)