Reviews for Side by Side
Collaborative Lady chapter 1 . 4/7
My favourite favourite Tokyo Crazy paradise fix ever.
Ecarlates chapter 1 . 7/3/2014
Nice story ! I love the spirit of Tsukasa ! And the presence of Fujioka is a great idea ! He is so funny ! Good job !
waiting4morning chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
This is wonderful. So many other fics try to make Tsukasa more girly than she is or try to make Ryuji change her when that's not how they are at all. Loved this!
Rycans chapter 1 . 1/25/2014
Hello dear
Hope u always stay in health.
Mmm, Just let me know if u make some FF about TCP again, key?
It's really interesting..
kaitlynchosenisme chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
short, sweet and to the point, but it highlights the manga really well and showcases both the best and worst in both characters. and if you wanted to (and I think you would do an excellent job) you could lengthen this and make it longer, stretching into the wedding, the honeymoon and the battles that she has to face as a gokudo's wife; just a suggestion. :) I love it! I hope to see more from you!
-Kate
TCP4ever chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
I loved this! It was very well written. Great job!
redeyednewborn chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
Loved this! Totally caputured all the characters and the relationship between Ryuji and Tsukasa. I love how you made Tsukasa remain herself and take on her role as Ryuji's wife. I think you got all the clan daughters right and find them so funny! Hope you write more story for Tokyo Crazy Paradise!
Lisa Telramor chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Good story and so very true to character. :) Thanks for writing this.
Robin G. Fellow chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
They are so in character! I could see this happening! Although Tsukasa had already met Shibata's daughter.
Rin chapter 1 . 10/26/2010
love, Love, LOVE! TOKYO CRAZY PARADISE FOREVER!
Clarence Hikari chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
nice story ) do write more!
The Owls Made Me Do It chapter 1 . 8/1/2010
Kawaiii ! and funny xD

Awesome work (:
bowlfullofcherries chapter 1 . 7/15/2010
perfect! great characterizations and entertaining storyline. thanks for the read!
ForeverDayDreaming chapter 1 . 4/11/2010
this is adorable! Tsukasa is so funny and awesome and Ryuji is great too! i love how you put them together like this. :) so cute.
NaruKami chapter 1 . 4/9/2010