Reviews for Wrench in the Works
Fanfiction Bard chapter 1 . 3/6/2014
Are you still active on fanfiction?
Guest chapter 8 . 9/5/2013
Agh, you've got me shipping PridexWin too! I didn't know I'd ship it so hard in this fic! Now my feelings are conflicted :( but I know EdWin's endgame here, because there would be no way for Pride and Winry to be together. Anyway, fabulous work!
Beatricelovedheart chapter 8 . 5/14/2013
This story is really cool. I liked the bit with the tweedle dee tweedle dun. It was so funny. Please keep going. At least one more chappy. Pleaseeeeee. Pretty please with chrry on top. Preety please with whipped cream and cherry on top
DrummerDancer chapter 8 . 3/27/2013
Loved this! Pride was every bit of his doggleganger Ed. It was sweet how much he tried to deny it
Amanda ai chapter 8 . 2/23/2013
I love this story. I hope u update soon.
SorainaSkye chapter 8 . 6/9/2012
I was re-reading this and was again struck with how much I like it. Don't suppose you're going to update it any time soon?

In any case, its still an excellent story so far.
BlueDemise chapter 8 . 11/30/2011
Will u ever return to FFN? Cuz I love your stories. They're amazing, inspiring, and beautiful. I really do wish u would come back or at least tell us why ur not updating on any of ur unfinished stories anymore. By the way I absolutly have to ask, how are your heart problems? I hope you are okay and that you'll find it in your heart to come back. See ya.
jessikasasusaku chapter 1 . 11/17/2011
When you do something wrong you tentan concert is not? Well I'm here tentnaod fix my mistake that I no soap I wrong plane.

Request for permission to use an art history Ripples.

hello I wanted to ask your permission to use parts of your story That you created, the part of the sleeve That You Described, and because I have not seen the translation of That story and I very vested interest, I do not have the manga then please allow me to use only part That

ARE Denuce my story not authorized by you and I swear I did not know, not that I'm writing Long Ago and did not know it was plagiarism to copy well, forgive me I honestly did not know, a thousand apologies if I Knew I HAD not copied, then I am humbly Asking That You allow me to use part of it, if not I'll want to Understand, but please only part of the sleeve, the scenes That you have described.

thanks for your attention and apologize for everything I wanted to copy not only am I a person who does not have the resources nor the manga to describe.

That and I'm really sorry I'm sending you message will be posted with your permission in my story, sorry and thank you.

my email is , please allow me, I'm almost in tears to ask this of you, the not imagine the guilt I'm feeling.

thanks and more excuses, sorry was not my intention.
BlueDemise chapter 8 . 10/12/2011
GAH! You gotta continue! Pretty please with shugar on top? I'm a big fan of ur fics! U rock! :)
BlueDemise chapter 1 . 10/12/2011
GAH! You gotta continue! Pretty please with a cherry on top? Big fan of all ur FMA fics! :)
moonrae6 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
Love this story! Keep up the good work! Plz continue with this amazing story! :)
kibara chapter 8 . 8/16/2011
ummm i' sorry but ive been waiting for the next chapter for like AGES please write the next one .i really like this story and its an absolute keeper so ppplleeaassee start writig it again .and i cant remenber if i mentoined it last time but..i really love it that pride is in love with winry:D i think its arealy cool twist and its like a edward 1 and edward 2 fight for winrys love3(endward 1 is edward and edward 2 is pride coc they look the same)well please think about what i have said/writen and act apon it please;)
kibara chapter 8 . 7/8/2011
WOW!now thats cool:D

who would of thought that winry could do all that XD!

well it seems that this is incredibely interresting.i think that the way that winry isnt a hopeless litle bitch is really good ;b

and i abolutely love the love triangle u know the winry/edward/pride thing and its really interrsting to see how pride is slowly falling deeeper and deeper in love wither her:)

im hopeing that the chapters to come are just as good when not better ;D and im sure that u can do it! and when i said u should go pro i really meant it!i would realy buy all of ur books!u are really good at dont get the wrong idea im not trying to be an ass licker !(i guess it just comes natruly;b)

pleasssssseeee update fast and think about the idea i already put forward when commenting on 'the philosopher's secret'because i really think that u could pull it off!well as i said i am pleeding u to update as soon as possible(_)PLEASE i hate waiting

kibara
Desi Desi chapter 2 . 6/16/2011
Er, that was me, Sanjana your AIM buddy by the way. This is my new account.
Desi Desi chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
Hey, I didn't know how else to reach you and I didn't receive a reply to my email which I sent months ago and that made me kind of worried. How are you doing? Are you alright?