Reviews for Hugs
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Cute.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
Omg! Brilliant! Awe! I can't get over this! Nice explanation of the parts the movie didn't show! Genius! Made my day.
MaxandFang101 chapter 1 . 8/25/2011
Awww, I'm a hugger, too. Or a snuggler, if that would make Woody happy. :) Jeez, it's only been one day and I'm already referencing your other stories. I'm obsessed. I love Jessie and Buzz.
Netbug-Archive chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
It's nice to see an interpretation of this snippet, and you did a nice job! The bit with the roof comment made me laugh. XD
keep-me-posted chapter 1 . 10/29/2010
O.M.G! I love this story! I can SO see Jessie being like that on her first night at the Davis', lol. And also, I ADORE that this story is revolved only around hugs, not kisses. And I think hugs can say so much more than a kiss sometimes. Plus, it seems best appropriate for toys and...yes, lol. This story is just amazing! GREAT job!
twitterp4ted chapter 1 . 7/12/2010
I like how the setting took place right after the second film. It was a smart move. Shows how their first impressions were. I liked it.
Yu-Gi-Ah 2.0 chapter 1 . 6/11/2010
AWWWWW SO CUTE XD! Reading this has made the wait for Toy Story 3 that much easier _. I can't WAIT to see all the Buzz/Jessie FLUFF X3! Thanks for writting something so cute!

BYE BYE!
samus18 chapter 1 . 11/29/2009
This is WONDERFUL! :)

It's perfect! It's subtle enough to be believable, but exciting enough to be entertaining. _

Very great job keeping the characters (notably, Buzz and Jessie) in-character. :D

Love it.
Jennifer Collins chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
This was awesome! I love all your Toy Story stories and how they fit so well around the movies!
WWMTgirl chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
KAWAII!
Fizzy Starburst chapter 1 . 10/3/2009
aw...so cute!
CJzilla chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Cool. A nice viewpoint of that trip home on the stolen baggage carrier. I like how you tie in your story with what happened in the movie. Well written!

CJzilla
SapphireYuki-Sama chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
How cute! I wish that they showed it in the movie...(

Oh well, nice story and hope that you think about making a sequel or another story about that pairing. Yay!
iamnotdoingfanfictionanymore chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
Awh this story is SO cute!

More! /.

Awhh they should definatly get together!

X
YuiHarunaAi chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Aw, that was so cute! *_*

Admit it Buzzy, you like Jessie