Reviews for The Year After
Meel Jacques chapter 10 . 3/5
Just because someone is bad is a Slytherin? Of couse not. I am disappointed.
Meel Jacques chapter 9 . 3/4
Draco *u* My looove u appeared! In my mind a Drarry is happening. Draco has too pain inside.
Meel Jacques chapter 8 . 3/4
Aaawww George ie sooooo cute! *u*
Meel Jacques chapter 7 . 3/4
Aaawwww Perfect! *u*
Meel Jacques chapter 6 . 3/4
How Luna will to Hogwarts like that?
Meel Jacques chapter 5 . 3/4
It is very very good. Finally they became friends.
Meel Jacques chapter 4 . 3/4
Yeck. GinnyxHarry never.
Ginny loves Harry because WHAT? HAHAHHAAHA
She always liked him how THE HERO BOY-WHO-LIVED! Tsk. I don't believe in this love, sorry.
Meel Jacques chapter 3 . 3/4
Ginny sucks. I wanna Draco/Harry. U.U
Harry don't need ask you about your pain, Ginny, because he has a lot of.
Meel Jacques chapter 2 . 3/4
I would like Percy/Luna; I don't care.
Meel Jacques chapter 1 . 3/4
Poor George. He is feeling pain and all is confusing.
Saissa chapter 2 . 2/1
That was nice. The song kind of reminds me of one of my most favourite movie songs - Colors of the Wind from the Disney Pocohantas.
MerciaLachesis chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
may i point out that the past tense of "drag" is "dragged" not "drug" or "drugged".
Covered in Bruises chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
I know you want to "redeem" Draco but this is just silly. There's no way they forget he was a willing follower of Voldemort who nearly killed Ron along with other violent crimes. Just completely unbelievable.
ariaamaliana chapter 8 . 12/12/2013
You keep making me cry. The characterization is wonderful. Your story is so captivating, I honestly cannot stop reading. I'm pretty happy I hopped on this ship late in the game so I don't have to wait for the update ahah.
Redbookbluebook chapter 22 . 8/19/2013
I love how you've written Percy in this story; normally I'm not a big fan of him, but I actually look forward to reading the parts with him as well as him with Becca. (Incidentally, Becca is a lovely OC as well.)