Reviews for Set Phasers to Stun
kykyxstandler chapter 2 . 9/1/2012
please update i so so so hope you didn't abandon this story cause it's just so freaking awesome it just can't end there please please please continue it i look forward to reading more soon i hope anyway loved the beginning
bunnychica9 chapter 2 . 1/16/2010
MORE PLEASE AND THANK YOU!
Dyingonthedancefloor chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
Your breaking my heart here by not posting a new chapter :D but i understand lifes life so no rush but do try to post a new one pwease
IDreamtOfHim chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
Please please please add another chapter im so in love with this story and all of your stories for that matter. Your such a n amazing writer!
MiraStelloc chapter 1 . 7/5/2009
i totally forgot to add this story to my faves...:P
Aisling O chapter 1 . 6/17/2009
YAY! more AMAZING Spock stories!

what would I do without you Pyro?

kiwipineapple43 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Loving the first chapter had me laughing so much! Love the interaction and where this could go, so I hope you do finish it and continue with it :D
mantharie chapter 1 . 5/25/2009
Oh, I really like the possibilities of this story! I hope you continue it, and I can't wait to read the next chapter. :-)
orlliie chapter 1 . 5/23/2009
I think that you started this story off pretty good... I'll like to see where this story goes and would definitely like to see you update this story but I can understand if you have a writers block.
MamaJMarie chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
absolutely wonderful! i hope you continue this story. it made me have to fight to NOT laugh so loud i would wake my kids up. and i have to agree, they were all rather yummy.

J.
thebloodrose chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Very good beginning, with excellent humour. D Please write some more!

x
Sweet A.K chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Ha, that was great! i love the humor and you know I love the Spock and Bones romances! Very good so far! Please update soon!

Amanda
butitsbetterifyoudo chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
In the words of Spock, "Fascinating". And it was also quite funny. I'm looking forward tot he next update.
fafinette chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Absolutely adorable! Please write more!