Reviews for Dark Clouds
Monty Twain chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
I love that last sentence. I think that's perfect. Mn.
charleygirl chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Lovely. An excellent description of the effects of the black dog upon both the sufferer and the one who tries to understand. Very well done!
DraejonSoul chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
This is a lovely little story you did. And something, imo, that has yet to be explored on. Nicely done! I like the running dialogue between the two, and how the interaction unfold its little tale. Short, sweet, but still an enjoyable read. _
aragonite chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Gorgeous. The ending was just...well a short story rarely gets as good as that. Watson noting the flaws added to the beauty...that's Holmes all over!
KCS chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
That is lovely, there's no other word for it. And perfect for the way I feel at the moment, too, which made it even more poignant. I really like the ending; at least Watson got Holmes to smile (and thereby me too :), and it's those small victories that really help. And of course the tie held it all together (no pun intended) and made a lovely conclusion.

Great stuff, Tris! (though you might consider putting in an A/N that it's you, or people may wonder)
Wirral Bagpuss chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Awh ! This is lovely, but sad ! You can really feel the dark clouds in this story ! Thanks for sharing ! :)