Reviews for Inside The Cage
MusicOfMyMind chapter 3 . 4/17/2013
wow, awesome! more chapters! more! more! MORE! bwahahahaha! (took that off of bleach lol)
Guest chapter 3 . 7/27/2012
omg I loved it its so intense its an awesome story pretty please im begging
Guest chapter 2 . 7/27/2012
lovely chapter I loved the action
Guest chapter 3 . 7/14/2012
That was awesome you should write more im begging you it was that good your a great writer I just read it you should write more please at least for me oh and im a girl
Crystal-Wolf-Guardain-967 chapter 3 . 6/16/2011
i love it! can't wait for more!
TeresaShiho chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
So far, an interesting story. I can't wait to see how things move along between Kasumi and Masamori.

It's nice to see a MasamorixOC fic here. Surprisingly, there aren't that many o.o

I noticed you haven't updated in a while... Do you plan to continue? I hope so, because it would be great to read more of this :)
Princesa de la Luna chapter 1 . 2/4/2011
interesting.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
nice.
Princesa de la Luna chapter 3 . 2/4/2011
hello, awesome story and chapter. do you or your friends like to draw? can you or some of your friends please try to draw your OC and some scences from the story? do you or your friends like making videos on youtube dot com? if you have time can you or some of your friends please try to make a fanfic trailer of your story? please? YOU DON'T HAVE TO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO. is it a good or a bad idea?. i was wondering do you mind if i send you some manga/anime stories to read and review?. please update and good luck until the next chapter. have a nice day.

ps:do you like the manga/anime called vampire knight, bleach, death note, dragon ball z, fullmetal alchemist, naruto, fruits basket, blood plus, fushigi yuugi, kuroshitsuji [black butler], ouran high school club, inuyasha, sailor moon, samurai deeper kyo, shaman king, wolf's rain, mobile suit gundam 00, mobile suit gundam seed, code geass lelouch of the rebellion, law of ueki, Jyu Oh Sei, Matantei Loki Ragnarok, peacemaker kurogane, saiyuki, princess tutu,? if you don't know what these manga/anime are about please go to wikipedia dot org or ask me.
Liel chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Hi!

So here, I'll try my english once again... :D hope you'll understand it hehehe

I love Masamori He's just cool and not so a simple every-day-charakter (i hope you get what I mean...he's so complex, can you say that for a person? :D)

And who is kasumi? I must say I didnt understand the prologue very well...could be my english knowledge, I dont know. So has she some sort of telekinese (thats the german word...means she can move things only with her thougths) and healing technics. Wuhuu! Go Girl! Get the demon! :D

Im looking forward to your next chap here! See ya! Liebe Grüße Liel
Getsurenka chapter 2 . 6/6/2010
Please update more. I'm excited.

And please don't take the lack of reviews to your heart since not many people appreciate OC, and even less would review.

~Getsurenka
Red - Eyed - Raven 93 chapter 2 . 5/23/2010
Hey there,

It's nice to find a MasamoriXOC fic around here! I haven't been so familiar with either the manga or the anime(since I've just started watching this summer) but all I know is Masamori is cool! :)

When it comes to the writing, it seems fine, just put a little more detail in the action scenes and it will be a blast. Also, more emotions for the characters so there will be distinctions between them.

I hope you'll update soon!

~R-E-R93~
kuro-30fyre chapter 2 . 9/11/2009
gotta love masamori. ;p

update soon. :D
ita-chan01 chapter 2 . 9/7/2009
HAHA i like it hurry ur butt up and update i like the pairing
DestinyDez chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I like it so far :). l hope to read more.