Reviews for I'll be monitoring your frequency
Botsey chapter 1 . 4/13/2015
Dear Thoutauthor:

Thank you for Spock's personal response to what happened in the transporter room. I often wondered, what were Nyota's thoughts as she left that place? It might bear looking into.

Thanks again.

Botsey
Guest chapter 1 . 5/21/2013
omg i love this story! so cute!
RagamuffinSundrop chapter 1 . 2/8/2011
Sweet
Womboman chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
This is an extremely short one-shot so I don't think it was all that great but it was kinda cute if you don't mind me saying. But seeing as it's K I guess you can't get really descriptive so what the heck. It isn't bad but it isn't greatest. It's an all right story. Sorry if I come off as if I think you suck but you don't because I read some of your other work and it was great. So just this one didn't really appeal to me. But I guess I shouldn't have reviewed it if I didn't like it.. Just trying to help

Have a good one mate

-Womboman
Copper's Mama chapter 1 . 12/31/2009
completely perfect. loved it! love these two!
WonWoman Diana chapter 1 . 7/4/2009
This one is so nice written, that I would like to read mor from you...

thanks for writing it.

D.
E. E. Lopez chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
Very nice! Thanks for the good read.
Willowbeone chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
so thats what was going through their minds just but the attack on neros ship. you did well
SEEKER-2000 chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
the most romantic phrase ever uttered: "I'll be monitoring your frequency". LOL

This was great.
januaryfreeze92 chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
I liked how, even in such short a story, you were able to meet the quality, if not exceed the quality, of a long, though out story. It was perfect. Great job.
A.Miles chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
I absolutely loved that part of the movie, I'm so glad someone went more in depth with it.
BaiLynn chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
One of the best damn scenes in the movie! And you wrote it so well!
Nanyin chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
ah, a man in love would only let a command like that go two ways, to the heart and groin *giggles*
Bandbabe chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Awesome story!
mhgood chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Oh, I like your portrayal of the juxtaposition of Spock's Vulcan and human sides. Very beautifully written.