Reviews for Bella Swan: Kidnapper
Were I Edward, I'd slap Victoria with a protective order!
Grace46 chapter 23 . 5/24
It Doesnt Matter How Many Times I Read This It Always Gets Me To Crack Up
Brittani93 chapter 1 . 5/23
I just want to say that i love your stories and i have continued to come back time and again to read this one. I don’t know if you have finished with writing all together as you haven’t done any fan fiction in awhile or if you have moved on to writing somewhere else. If you have i would love to know where.
thechickenlittle chapter 23 . 5/22
funny, cute, and sweet. loved this!
divyvicki chapter 6 . 5/21
Too funny!
divyvicki chapter 5 . 5/21
This is so wonderful!
divyvicki chapter 4 . 5/21
Great chapter!
divyvicki chapter 3 . 5/21
This has become my new favorite LMAO!
divyvicki chapter 2 . 5/21
I love this. I see why it is a favorite.
Aara19 chapter 23 . 5/18
This is the 3rd time I read this fic and it's still as moving, funny, gripping and crazy as it was the first time around. You are a great author, thank you.
Amalley chapter 23 . 5/14
This takes the cake on the best fic I have ever read. I love a good drama, but the humor and this had me laughing aloud continually . I finished it in mere hours because I couldn’t put it down. You are a talented writer and I’m so glad I found this gem. Thank you for making my day amazing with these words.
divyvicki chapter 1 . 5/10
This was an attendee favorite of the Atlanta TFMU being held in Atlanta June 29-30. It’s been on my list for a while and I can’t wait to read more. Delightful beginning!
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 23 . 4/17
A delight. I loved this cast of characters but none more than Bella Swan. Great read.
Loveforgreeneyes chapter 8 . 4/12
Hilarious chapter those girls are a riot.
ProditorMagnus chapter 8 . 4/11
Not bad story, but has absolutely nothing to do with twilight.
9,085 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »