Reviews for Bella Swan: Kidnapper
Amanga chapter 23 . 4/20
Amazing! I didn't think I could find a story this hilarious or awesome, ever! I've also never seen this plot idea before, so it was even better. I love the romance and the humor and especially the whole "one big happy dysfunctional family" thing. And Nessie being her sister? I admit, I was skeptical, but I loved it! I do have some recommended reading, for you. Nora Robert's "The MacKade Brothers". There's four books and this story reminded me of them. Did the inspiration come from them or is it an awesome "great minds think alike" deal?
Music is my Love and Life chapter 23 . 4/20
I've read this and now I want to reread it right away! Fantastic story!
neese2707 chapter 23 . 4/18
Great story. ISO loved it. And you wrote it so log ago!
LicensedPsychopath chapter 2 . 4/18
I've been trying to find this fic for over a year now because i started reading it and then i couldn't find it all of a sudden. I am absolutely enthralled with it! I just love using big words. Anyway, whenever i was feeling sad, i actually read this fic because i love the Bella character and her antics. Cheered me up every time! Keep doing what you do best.

From the mouth of a psychopath
kurtisha charlery chapter 16 . 4/18
i wander who the guy was... maybe it was james!...
dawning beauty chapter 23 . 4/18
This story had me literally laughing out loud until three in the morning when I finally finished reading it. I'm not ashamed to admit that this is at least my third time through. You make me want to be silly, and my loved ones like silly. So thank you. Truly.
Eh don't like this chapter much...makes them no better then those assholes.
kurtisha charlery chapter 7 . 4/17
lmao nessie ..smh that girl is jus.. smh
kurtisha charlery chapter 2 . 4/17
lmfaoooooo bella bella bella smh...
kurtisha charlery chapter 1 . 4/17
lmfao
Tashakcooks chapter 23 . 4/10
Just read this again, I believe it's my third time. Always a winner when I need a good laugh!
Mischief101 chapter 23 . 4/4
I really loved this story. I don't really read many Edward/Bella stories since I started reading non-canon and almost no AH. However after seeing the tittle and reading the summary I had to try this one. I'm so happy that you chose such an intriguing tittle or I might have passed on a wonderful and sweet story. You did a great job thank you
CoolFanfictionLover chapter 23 . 4/3
okay one word
CRACK.
this is one of most craziest wacko, sweet awesome story i had ever read. loved it to hilts
now going for sequel.
please write more like these.
read entire story in one go in my office time too. he-he loved it so much..
bye sumi
clutzgirl10 chapter 1 . 3/31
I love this story so much! I was wondering if anybody new anything else kinda like this! PM Me if u know of anything!

XOXO
xrissyjax chapter 23 . 3/30
Awe! This was such a great story. I wish I could take a play from the Bella handbook and apply it to my real life. What a fun little fic. Thanks for this, it totally brightened my day to read it.
8,490 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »