Reviews for Bella Swan: Kidnapper
Momma Laura chapter 10 . 5/8
I thought it was hilarious!
velvetWhispers chapter 23 . 5/4
I know i am many years to late but I finaly read this story , i have to tell you that it was laugh out loud funny , not just a smile or a giggle , i actually laughed out loud , woke my husband up ,he grumbled at me . lol
this will be going into the reread list for when i need to feel good. thank you for this gift.
birdwoman95 chapter 23 . 3/8
This story was awesome and made me laugh so much. Thank you for it!
Serena Salvatore chapter 23 . 2/20
Hilarious and cute !
Shandablonde chapter 23 . 2/10
holy crap, this is one of the best fanfics I've ever read.
LennyFaceSupplier chapter 1 . 1/25
httpsdiscord. gg/aCtqGer5
susieq3210 chapter 1 . 1/13
i just finished reading this story again, i have lost count how many times i read it. i got it marked as one of my favorites and i would say i read it about every 3-4 months. especially if i am feeling down and needs a good heart felt and laughable pick me up. Love this story, i bet before March is up i will read it again lol. Tammy
Twinsmom chapter 23 . 12/11/2023
Reading this again. Not sure how many times it is now. But a lot! Definitely one of my go to’s when I need a good laugh. Still funny still brilliant!
Cknsw chapter 23 . 10/24/2023
I just love this, funny, silly, laugh out loud, full of love story!
Krooela chapter 10 . 10/17/2023
This is my third or fourth time around and I just absolutely love this story.
Pinkypi chapter 14 . 10/4/2023
You missed THE MOMENT. Like, the let's slay Bella with feels moment. She just had a AHA! Moment towards them would've been the perfect time for Sophie to follow up with calling her MOM instead kekekekeke.
mslezalie chapter 23 . 10/2/2023
I always enjoy this story. Thank you for sharing it.
Click57 chapter 23 . 9/27/2023
What a fun story! Thank you for writing :)
eliacullen chapter 16 . 9/21/2023
mucha comedia para mi gusto.
mauxi137 chapter 1 . 7/28/2023
Hello! I want to say first that I love your story.
I really read it a long time ago, on wattpad adapted to a BL couple. I have read it several times. What a surprise to learn that the original is about Twilight.

I would like to know and ask your permission, to adapt it to other BL characters. The story is very cute and tender and I would like many to read it. And that you like it as much as I liked it.
It is more than Obvious to say that I would give you all the credits for your work.
I would love for you to say yes.
Since it would be adapted to Spanish.
Hoping you can see this message and your reply.
Thanks for your time reading this.
Att. mauxi