Reviews for Bella Swan: Kidnapper
Eerm . I'm confused. You are the 4th writer i have seen that claims this story is theirs. Whats up with that shit? Huh?
Anonymous chapter 23 . 3/7
Hi I absolutely love your story! I've read it multiple times now and I laugh every time. This is probably the best story I've read on fanfiction. Keep up the good work!
After seeing what Tanya did to Victoria, Bella should think twice before jerking T's tail.
livvie23 chapter 23 . 2/19
I didn't expect to enjoy this as much as I did, but I kinda loved it, haha!
Your earlier chapters were definitely less smooth/more rapid-fire, but you developed a better flow as the story progressed. I enjoyed the absurdity of events (not enough to make it a crack!fic, but it definitely required suspension of disbelief). I also appreciated Bella's OOC-nessthe swearing and the pranking, only out matched by your reimagining of NessieOverall great fic. I truly enjoyed it!
Cecily chapter 1 . 2/14
Why wasn't Casey arrested for hurting children? Hell she is a preschool children so she should not be around kids!
Bakergrama chapter 8 . 2/15
OMG! I really love this story..one of my favs...this must be the tenth time I've read it! Thanks!
I'm sure she would have done a lot worse in Cannon if she knew the path Victoria set Irina on. I mean, it ~is~ technically her fault that Irina died.
Mtg526 chapter 23 . 1/18
I LOVED this story! Everything about it was awesome. I found myself laughing out loud so much and melting during some of the sweeter moments. And who doesn't love a big happy ending!? I read specifically so I can escape into my favorite character's lives and follow along as they come out of any situation madly in love. So so good. Thanks so much for writing!
TheAussieBrumby chapter 23 . 1/13
Great story mate, keep it up.
This is probilbly the 6th or 7th time I have read your story and I know I have posted a review or two, but it bears repeating. This story is fantastic and I want to say once again thank you for sharing it with us.
love edward percy edsme eragon chapter 1 . 1/10
i love this story. it is so funny
dakkie chapter 11 . 1/9
This has to be one of the best stories I have ever read. The dynamics with the Swan and Cullen families are absolutely wonderful, not to mention the interactions with the neighbors. Simply a delight to read.
ChoFuSa chapter 4 . 12/31/2016
This is so cute! Plus, a gardener after my one heart
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2016
I love this story. I've read it like 5 times
littlemsstrawberry chapter 23 . 12/7/2016
Love it! Love how you wrote Bella here! She's not annoying here but actually funny and interesting
8,970 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »