Reviews for Bella Swan: Kidnapper
kariinna20498 chapter 23 . 6/25
I’ve truly lost count of how many times I’ve read this story. Its a clutch for me, anytime I read something too angsty I find myself back to reading this. You are truly wonderful at writing. Even though this is an old story it’s a classic. Wonderful
Michelle Law chapter 8 . 6/17
I Love me some Turtle Power! I saw the original movie in the Theater ( with my then-husband). That we were the only two people there actually added to the enjoyment, as we could talk without annoying anyone!
Michelle Law chapter 4 . 6/17
The Axel Foley theme from Beverley Hills Cop is better " sneaky music". I love this story. This is at least my third time reading it. It is light and bright, just right for summer; like a fun, flirty dress that just makes you feel good.
Iluvtvshows chapter 1 . 6/7
I love this so much!
T dawn chapter 23 . 6/2
This fanfic is short and reallyyyy nice, just how I like em
Still one if the best stories on here.

Still reading in 2020 during this pandemic.
Its may 28th 2020 and I'm reading this for the Billionth time!

Thankuuuuu
silverpieces chapter 23 . 5/22
It's 4:03am now but I finished it! What an excellent story. I really have to stop snoozing on these highly recommended ones! And learn to read in the day time :D Thanks again for sharing!
silverpieces chapter 11 . 5/22
Mate, it's 1:01am here and I stayed up late reading last night too but this is SOOOOOO good! I can't believe I haven't read it before. I've seen it recommended a few times but for some reason never even started it. I kinda wish I had started it in the morning instead of the evening but I can't stop now. I'm gonna be a zombie mum tomorrow! Or later today. I love the smooth humour of this story. So well done!
Patriciadiane chapter 23 . 5/21
Perfect ending to a fun time.
The ending was perfect with the title of the book they wrote!
Patriciadiane chapter 22 . 5/21
The toasts were tear worthy.
Patriciadiane chapter 21 . 5/21
One of best proposals and just right for them. Putting the ring on her finger and she wakes up. Love it

The Charlie part was sweet but Leo part even better. The part where Leo asks “ What if she says no”
Patriciadiane chapter 20 . 5/21
Pranks take a toll. I don’t think I’m up for living life on egg shells! I do love reading about it. Felix has met his match.
Patriciadiane chapter 19 . 5/21
Great prank, Felix. Parrot named Venny for vengeance. Clever!
Going to see Charlie It’s getting interesting. Carlisle is so special.
Patriciadiane chapter 18 . 5/21
So the mystery of his father is solved? Creepizoid. He gained an uncle!

Mouse found!