Reviews for Meant To Be
HopelessRomantic225 chapter 1 . 6/10/2011
you should have written the lost people and MADE THEM make this the ending. but out of curiousity, if this really did happen, what happened to the rest of the people?
justawritier chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
That's so much better than what really happend. I love the fluff.
Wolf's Edge chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Aww happy ending! That was perfect. I'm so glad Sawyer and Juliet got to be together. :)
kab16 chapter 1 . 8/22/2009
this was so much better then the actual ending! beautiful. i loved it.
Korydwen chapter 1 . 8/21/2009
i prefer your end! A little of fluff in this island of violence
Marla's Lost chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
Loved it - totally loved it - this is the ending to season 5 that want to see!

I'm just tired.."

Sawyer laughed. "You just slept for a month straight, sweetheart.."

Juliet chuckled. "I'm not sure being comatose counts, wise-ass.."

Clasic James/Juliet!
laxgoal31 chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
i liek this ending better.

and please check out my new lost story!
ARSpunky chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
So sweet! :) I like happy endings too. Thanks for sharing this!
Jennay chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
I loved this fluffy alternate ending. :D

BUT BB, SHES NOT DEAD.

I really don't think that she's dead.
Pace1818 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
you should continue this
sonitera chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
i smiled most of the time that i was reading :)
BloodyTink chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I love this story! When Juliet fell down the hole I cried so hard and all I wanted to do was hug Sawyer. He really loved her.

This should have happened in the finale. Sawyer and Juliet together and living happily ever after. You are my hero. :)
Peacockgirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I'm very fond of this. Because I went from disliking Juliet to loving her quite dearly this season, and her and Sawyer were such a great couple! (so much better than Kate with anyone!) I found the finale to be so very tragic for her even before her apparent death. You did a great job fixing this for me. My favorite part was when Sawyer said Horrace could cuff him, but he wanted to sit by her. Tear. If only...

Wonderful!
MyelleWhite chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
well written
Nirazilaa chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Thank you very much. After seeing the end, I kind of freaked out, and this helped. Suliet became my favorite pairing halfway in the season, and I screamed when she fell. Very loudly. Great story.