Reviews for With Darkness as our Blanket
LIGHTNING SCARBLOOD chapter 16 . 1/28/2015
This was so good I nearly cried when harry almost died and when draco got attacked but all in all this was a magnificent piece of writing
Lisette Snow chapter 16 . 8/24/2014
i still think he should have tell so yes harry is a complete a** but i still couldn't stop when i start reading so all in all it a wonderful story thanks
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 10 . 2/1/2012
Where the hell did you come up with this name, the creep? it's the most retarded thing I've ever heard. Plus when your a doctor, people don't call you by your first name, even if you are an intern. It's not proper. Any hospital you are to be called doctor whatever your last name is. You get me?
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 7 . 2/1/2012
That was just a kid, he does know in that Harry could be arrested. It's called rape. Anyways, Harry is so stupid for not telling the kid to back the hell off in the first place.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 6 . 2/1/2012
Brunette is for women, brunet is for men. Remember that.
DELETEDFORGOODDDDDD chapter 5 . 2/1/2012
Who ever your beta is isn't that very good. You still have quite a few grammar and spelling mistakes. I am so picky when it comes to that. Anyways, I admire a man who can cry, I do, but not a man who cries continuesly. It's just not natural. Men who cry constantly are big girls, you know part man/part woman.
Fallen-Angel202 chapter 16 . 11/21/2011
BEST STORY EVER!/ 3 3 3
xYelloww chapter 15 . 9/17/2011
After two days of reading I discoverd this is a kinda crossover with Grey's anatomy. I do hate that program.

I'm not pleased with that, so I don't continue reading.

Please change your summary.

So far so good, you write nice and quick, still I understand everything.

(wich is not always that easy with other FF.)

I did like the idea of a surrogate, cause Mpreg is something I think is weird. You've done very well. I liked Ginny much and Seamus being his friend to, he much better fit aside Harry then Ron.

Now I'm going to look at your other story's and mabye read another one.
MissNikita chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
Thank goodness there was a happy ending, it was a brilliant story, the despair was so heartfelt and I read the story filled with dread, not wanting to read how Harry died but couldnt stop myself from reading more, so I was very very happy that he had a last minute cure.
PKlovesDW chapter 16 . 2/13/2011
Wow. Just wow. The first moment I was crying, and the next I was laughing. But I really liked it. I really feared Harry was going to die.
Lilgreyblob chapter 16 . 2/8/2011
This was so touching! On the third to last chapter, I almost burst out crying! I was totally expecting you to just let..."it" happen, leaving Draco all alone. I was so sad! I'm so very very thankful that you made the change in the end! The epilogue was just brilliant! Made my heart feel so much warmer. I was about to just stop on the third to last chapter, and go read some fluff, but I'm glad I continued it. Ohmy.. I'm not good with such dramatic stories! And brown hair and steel eyes, blonde hair and emerald eyes! How cute!~ Thanks for sharing this story with us! Thanks for all the hard work and the uploads!
ConorOberst63 chapter 1 . 11/16/2010
What an odd beginning to a story :) pheremones eh? Or is it some kind of complicated magic? I like this so far :)
TRIC4R chapter 16 . 11/8/2010
Hi there! i found this story last nite and couldnt stop reading! i was a lil wary and apprehensive specially when harry got the news of dyi?g in just short weeks. i was actually setting myself that obviously from the title that this might not have a happy ending..i was happy to e mistaken. i love the story, thought the whole hermione sceces are pretty clever. im surprise that this story doesnt have much viewers because i really thought the plot was pretty good. therefore i think you did an awesome job.

tricia
aerialla1 chapter 16 . 10/25/2010
Absolutely wonderful story with a great plot and incredible flow. I am so glad i read this.
4ever Draco's misstress chapter 16 . 10/23/2010
its and amazing story! you should be very proud.
51 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »