Reviews for My Bastard, The Possessive Owner
Oly chapter 1 . 7/13
This was so good loved it so much
k-keeeeeeeeeehhhhhhhhhhh?NO!YES!MAAAAYYYBE?!
DRARRYLOVR4EVERINMYHEART chapter 1 . 3/26
AWESOME
FlowerGoddess1 chapter 1 . 3/13
Awesome awesome story make more please
SexiiFoxii chapter 1 . 9/18/2016
Loved it. I have to say out of all you're one shots, this is one of my favourites especially the lemon :3
Boys-Love-Yaoi chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Hahahahaha, I love the end !
But the shower was quite hot ! They were lucky to have warm water all along ! xD
Naruto-obsessed Sasuke are the best, I have to say !

hiyana
Justus chapter 1 . 9/4/2016
So Cute!
LoyalMusicLoverLML35 chapter 1 . 7/2/2016
I haven't really watched naruto yet,but OMG author-san you made me love SasuNaru more and more! I decided I'll watch Naruto now..so please PLEASE make more stories like this! I Love the comedy and romance and of course the SMUT!
J chapter 1 . 4/30/2016
Thank you! This was beautiful, I think you have brought me over to the dark side.
BreezyAnimetra chapter 1 . 5/5/2015
Loved it! It was so hot!
pinkhatice chapter 1 . 3/10/2015
ummm wow so many pervy things here... so many amazing pervy things here this was awesome love it
FUCKYOUASSHOLE chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
LOVED IT! This was so good. It was also funny at times, which is always a bonus for me. Aw, definitely one of my favorite SasuNaru fics ever.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Lala land chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
is all I have to say this is possibly the best SASUNARU fanfiction I have ever .I LOVE IT FOR ITS PLOT.I like the dark night and the seme saving the uke and so this was BEAUTIFUL!
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014