Reviews for My Bastard, The Possessive Owner
Fireball-Fuchsia chapter 1 . 6/6/2014
LOVED IT! This was so good. It was also funny at times, which is always a bonus for me. Aw, definitely one of my favorite SasuNaru fics ever.

( 。・_・。)人(。・_・。 )

Lala land chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
is all I have to say this is possibly the best SASUNARU fanfiction I have ever .I LOVE IT FOR ITS PLOT.I like the dark night and the seme saving the uke and so this was BEAUTIFUL!
FreakyFee94 chapter 1 . 4/13/2014
MORE!*q*
Guest chapter 1 . 1/26/2014
i love this
KitsuneLuvr88 chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
*sniffs and wipes nose with back of hand checking for blood*so very good
Fi Suki Saki chapter 1 . 10/15/2013
Oh well... That was Hot...! #grinned
yuri43 chapter 1 . 9/30/2013
pllleeeeaaaassssseeee update...puff :3
MusikMastr chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
LOVE IT! one of my favorite sasunaru maid stories
SoRikuR0x chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
love it. hot steaminess! lol. i like the end sasukes being all deep in thought and then goes all pervy on naru again. XD
RooDaDoo2442 chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
Oh I loved this! So great! I love how you acknowledged that it was a bit soon to be love! And how you made Sasuke so... so... I dunno just immersed in Naruto. It was somewhat tender even though it was definitely NOT tender sex... but whatever. I loved it. Great Job AS ALWAYS!
Sincerely,
Roo
BlackKittyMoon chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
AHAHAHA
Alternative Angel chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I KNEW IT! triumphant scowl

Ah, sorry about that. But I was strolling through the Shugo Chara section and came across a strangely... familiar fic.

Funnily enough, it's just like this fic. I'm pretty damn sure it's the exact same thing, except with a few added in bits and switching the characters from Sasuke and Naruto to Ikuto and Amu. I'm not exaggerating.

I looked through the reviews for it-to see if anyone else knew about your fic and noticed the blaring similarities. Imagine my surprise when I find out that while no one noticed this, apparently Naruto's name was used a couple of times. The author promptly fixed this, and apologized in the edit, saying he/she didn't know how that happened. Bull shit meter starts going off.

So, I searched for your fic again, 'cause I remembered reading it a while back. And I see that it is the exact same.

Now, I understand that you could naturally be this person under a different account. But I still thought I should tell you, in case this really is a case of plagiarism.

The fic's title is Under My Possession, in the Shugo Chara anime section.

And the reason I'm telling you this in a review is to serve as a warning to people. Plagiarism is serious offense, and I'm nof talking about the law. It's an insult to the writers, as well as a betrayal. People shouldn't do this shit.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 5/13/2012
I KNEW IT! triumphant scowl

The fic's title is Under My Possession, in the Shugo Chara anime section.