Reviews for Stop Fighting Over Me!!
Kuzakii-453 chapter 1 . 10/1/2003
Good! I like! That would be good if it happened... But, its a Shonen... (Pronoused Show-nen) Which translated 'For the Boys' So yep... It sux but, there you go...

Bei bei
WestonSStar chapter 1 . 4/24/2002
Good fic,but Ryoko would be heart broken.
Firefly and Illusion Creator chapter 1 . 1/30/2002
THANK YOU! Finally someone agrees with me that Tenchi should stand up for himself... Great fic! Keep it up.

Firefly
The mad shoe chapter 1 . 9/4/2001
Eeeeeeh? kinda good...i guess
Maria Gv chapter 1 . 5/25/2001
Well I like the idea of Tenchi and Ryoko together..but I still liked this story. Hehehe...it was really funny! _ Ayeka is really 800 years old...*thinks* I didn't know that...I thought she was young...well it would make sense since she was a little kid when she was going to marry Tenchi's grandpa and then he got older...but isn't that just cause he lived on Earth..*shrugs* oh well whatever! _ I still enjoyed this...it's not a bad thing being a space pirate and demon. _ jk. Great story though.
Aya chapter 1 . 11/5/2000
I love it BUT I believe Ryoko deserves tenchi. I'm not being mean but it's an ok story.
person8 chapter 1 . 10/28/2000
Hee hee! Two thumbs up! I sometimes, too, think that Tenchi should just stand up and do that, but that would take out the point of the show! -
Mystical Jade chapter 1 . 10/2/2000
Heh ... Personally, I think he likes the attention. _ It's all an act, and he has 'em all fooled! LOL.
MahouBunnyBell chapter 1 . 9/23/2000
good fic
gabriel ricard chapter 1 . 8/16/2000
I always saw Tenchi as a japanese Archie...good story though he should have blasted the other too.
Kali1 chapter 1 . 8/13/2000
Poor Tenchi, I would actually like to see him stick up for himself this way. Good job!
Lady Oceanstar chapter 1 . 8/9/2000
THANK YOU! THERE IS A DAMN GOD!
Hyper Gyaos chapter 1 . 8/9/2000
Heh. Cool. Finaly Tenchi gets some balls to defend himself.
mclance chapter 1 . 8/7/2000
Well, at least he didn't make them heartbroken, especially Ryoko, or me and him are gonna fight, not that I'm saying that ryoko and tenchi should be together, ryoko should be with me.
Rei Firestar chapter 1 . 8/5/2000
LOL! Man, what I wouldn't give to see Tenchi do that!