Reviews for Careers Advice
andysanime chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Good job on this. No, I didn't know Klaviers Japanese name was 'Kyoya' .'... in any case yeaaa intereasting one-shot .
red eagle chapter 1 . 5/3/2010
Great story, but the ending takes the cake!

"At which point Apollo almost suffered from heart failure."

And I almost suffered from laughing to
Mediocrity89 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Bwahahah very adorable :)
Yumi-chan-likes-chainsaws chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I loled at the end. This was really good! I like how Apollo wanted to be a spy!
NinjAngel chapter 1 . 1/16/2010
"At which point Apollo almost suffered from heart failure."

I just replayed the first case, and I remembered the first line that Apollo said upon seeing Phoenix, and so I giggled a little at this. XD

I love this so much. Apollo as a spy...I can so see it. 3 Because my head-canon is basically that Apollo was a badass.

(Told ya I was gonna read your other stories...)
Muffinsphinx chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
As soon as I realized Mr. Crow's first name was Jim, I seriously started to choke. XD

I love the idea of Apollo wanting to be a spy... it makes perfect sense to me. And I love all the little references you made to the game. :3
Anon chapter 1 . 1/2/2010
Damn this is awesome! 8DD Love it
rlsefromtheashes chapter 1 . 10/1/2009
I loved reading this! Apollo's so perfectly in character. I could totally see this happening game-wise.
mangafreakazoid chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Very well done! You added to the PW-AJ universe timeline with this very well. It's quite funny, and the ending was perfect.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Haha, this was adorable! I loved Apollo's characterization through this - it just felt so right, which is kind of hard to do considering how little development he got ingame. And the ending was so perfect (you had me cackling with glee).

Thanks so much for writing this!
stardustskies chapter 1 . 6/13/2009
Great job! Very funny and charming, and I love your Apollo.

I like the little nods to the future (magicians and fops), I thought that was a nice touch.

The only criticism I can come up with is the fact that Apollo seemed to know a lot about court, but maybe he just looked into it when researching spies. ;)

But an overall great fic, I look forward to more! :)
Moonlit-Kris chapter 1 . 6/13/2009

LOVE IT!

Seriously, fantastic work, very clear and crisp and funny and well written and and and COOL! D

:3 u rule! :P

GO POLLY!
FaunaTrot chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
i like this fic. i like it very much.
franini chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I enjoyed reading this, found it funny that Apollo wanted to be a spy!
Khelc-sul Renai chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
That last line cracked me up... I can see all this happening.

Good read. Well written.