Reviews for Bones Reborn
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 10 . 10/2/2012
Funniest part of this chapter: Tyson can dodge moving vehicles, but get ran over by a four-year-old on a bike...that's sad but funny as hell. Plus, I believe that Max and I agree that Kai and Rei are getting back together. Yay for them...finally. And those two better not scare me like that ever again. That was too much for me.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 8 . 10/1/2012
Is it the other way around?
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Please take Rei back. I know you miss him, you're just too stubborn to show and possibly feel it. Plus, he misses you. Take back the neko-jin!
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 4 . 9/26/2012
I'm scared.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
Plz tell me that Rei is joking.
Danny Phantom's Lover chapter 2 . 9/26/2012
The ending was funny as hell. I can't wait for the rest of the story.
Reflections of the dead chapter 10 . 2/23/2012
aha!

kiki!

one of the best author in bey fandom!

finally you finished this!

but...i feel really sad for bryan and tala!

really on the whole it's a really nice story!

Heck all your stories are awesome.

goodnessKaixReiKiki!

I'm dead sure i got my math correct this time!

*off to read breathless*
suzanne chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
thank for the grest story finally is over that all three of them gone and i wonder what happen to ray dog, i can't wait to read other two story and see how they all going to end,thank for great story and keep up the great work, cya until next time :)
Chaseha-Wing chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
That was kind of Sad, poor Tala, no shaman business for u, though that is one way to get rid of a problem; to directly get rid of it. Kai really was dark in this one. Usually a protagonist finds another way to escape a problem, but I guess Kai doesn't feel like going through that effort.

Wow, I'm just...shocked. Really, it was a slap in the face. Never have I seen such a dark way to end a story. Sure I've seen the bad guy win, rape and pillage, and even the occasional 'kill ur friend' or 'sacrifice urself' for the greater good, but this was different. This was 2 groups of people, who have been through hell and back, and where Kai killed his long time partners, just for one person he felt was more important. It was, so dark. He became a true villain just to save Rei, and Rei did not want that.

It was really dark, even the quote with Butchie couldn't make it better. Mice work, but I have to admit, I feel...sad, and a little numb. It feels wrong to think that Kai would resort to such means, without even feeling sorry to Tala and Bryan...Just letting them die... how sad. What a truly sad way to have it end.
Mellisuga Helena chapter 10 . 2/17/2012
kill me now!

Im so damn ashamed of myself!

I haven't reviewed ur recent updates!1

reason-lazy me!

And IM SO GLAD IT"S ALL OVER!

i mean i'm so happy!*hugs the life out of you*

I can't believe it...it is such a pleasure to read this story!

WOW another awesome KaixRei story!

seriously ur so damn talented!

and i luved this part!

Even global warming?

Haha that was like like joke of the year!

seriously!

i'm getting to the point(rambling does sidetrack the main point though)

Hehe and thank you skull!

daddy or grandmother's!

i don't care!

point:loved the way u mixed ray's point of view with max's!

and max is such a cutie!

i loved your story!

Phew!1

atlast end of egan!

I'm so happy as if i have become the first citizen of my country!

Ignore it!

Tala...hmmmmi liked how u pieced all of it together!

i don't generally like it if tala is the main element of a kaixRei story...but,

i loved how important u made him in this story!

i love ur tala the best!

and bryan!

wow...die with me and a soldier born to serve!

that was like...really *kizzes to you on that note*

overall loved it!

like hell i'm to let such a good author like you go away easily!

update breathless!

and a new story please!

i hope you read this review!

and sorry again!

i love you!

kizzes to you!

bye!
Brette chapter 9 . 2/16/2012
That. Was. InTENSE! i love all the humor...clearly it makes me laugh or i wouldn't love it. So I love Tala and I hate Egan and maybe...juuuuust maybe I like Ray liiiitle more than Tala so Ray's gotta do what Ray's gotta do to get back to Kai. Yes. I am encouraging you to kill off Tala. I hope I never have to type that again in my life. Poor Bryan. That's also a first I've typed in a while. But anyyyyywho it was awsome...and keep it goin' you're doin magnifico.
Chaseha-Wing chapter 9 . 1/27/2012
lol, Egan is a warning XD!

But on a more serious note: I think that's not exactly how bit beasts work. After all, Drigger has been passed down from master to pupil for generations (and by generations I mean a millennial). The same goes to Dragoon and Dranzer (not sure about Draciel) and when Wyatt died his bit beast was still alive. Unless u mean killed in the heat of battle, but even that seems questionable. Still as I can tell the ways to defeat Egan are a) Kill Tala b.) challenge Egan to a bey battle, or c.) forcefully separate the spirits by the inside out... since we need a powerful shaman for that last option, and Ray never finished his shaman training, and Lee is in a village FAR FAR AWAY *star wars credits start* the only logical option is this; sick Buchie after the brothers and RUN! FLY THROUGH THE TREES WITH HIS NINJA TRAINING AND RUN! Buy Tyson a better dog later... in fact, get him a cat.
redsky100 chapter 9 . 1/25/2012
Only two more chapters left? Oh the horror!

Oh well, great chapter it kept me at the edge of my seat.

Please keep up the good work, very exciting!

Redsky100 ;)
suzanne chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
two more chapter to go until the end, that was the fool of them tell ray how to destory egan, i guess wait and see what will ray do now, thank for great story, can't wait for the end now, cya until next time :)
Evil Kitty Dictator chapter 9 . 1/21/2012
Well you know he's going for the challenge, not the kill. Can't wait for the end. Update when you can. -