Reviews for Collision
FanficLover577 chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
If you are still writing, can you PLEASE UPDATE this story as soon as possible!
Lovesbugsalot chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Enjoyable story.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
i look forward to reading more!
T. R. Myers chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Love this so far. I can hear Jim's next line now. "Okay, we can blow them up now."
T'Mar1959 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Please say you are going to finish this because I sure hope that you do because you have just left us hanging here. I am so looking forward to see how and why they ended in the Prime universe and how they are going to get around not killing Nero before they are suppose to without changing the time line.
SetPhasers2Stun chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
whoa, this story will go where many haven't managed...

lieutenant, warp factor 7... engage
lauren chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
i like this story :) its great

can you add some scenes like jim and james, i always thougt that if they ever saw each other jim would be kinda weird towards him seeing as he actually met his dad, and james is wiser so it woudl be so cool if you could do that

JovianJeff chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
That was a wonderful trip along both Enterprises. I liked how both were different as well as many similarities. I think it was communicated well. Hope the next chapter is coming one day.
Cricket244 chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Please please please don't abandon this story. I really want to see what happens. I hope you are able to post a new chapter soon. I really like the story so far.
save the sharks chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Please continue! I believe that this story has great potential (sp?)

-Save the Sharks
The Kryss chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
I likes, and I likes again. It's a little confusing as to exactly which is which and who is who, but maybe that's just me.

I love Chevok, so um maybe...he could have a better bigger part?

But yeah, anywho, great story and is looking forward to more epicness.

Flali-Chan chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
OH my gosh this is awesome!
Exante chapter 4 . 12/7/2009
"To the Prime Spocks surprise, his counterpart actually looked momentarily upset, then calmed himself."

Hahaha, I loved this line. 'Cause Spock Prime was like "I have emotions? What madness is this?" Anyways, very good so far, I'm looking forward to an update.

Also, I can't imagine Bones reacting any other way. xD
Skrita chapter 4 . 11/9/2009
Oh oh ooh I know!

It's because they got sucked into a black hole again at the end of the movie, right? That's how it all started after all. Who's to say Nero didn't survive?

Though I agree with 'the good dr.' in saying that they can't even stay dead right...

Loving it! Please update again soon! I wanna see what everyone thinks of Chekov being practically a baby!
Pen-Name-Kitsune-chan chapter 4 . 11/6/2009