Reviews for Collision
CSIRide-Kirk chapter 4 . 7/2
Please hurry up and update. I like the Kirk banter between Shatner's Kirk and Pine's Kirk, DeForest Kelly's and Karl Urban's Bones is mint and the whole Spock thing is awesome.
Let Battle with the two Enterprises begin
ChicoThorn chapter 4 . 5/30
Really good lead up and a very interesting story... I hope you'll write more, I'd love to find out what happens next! :)
Skepsis Forever chapter 4 . 3/5
Ok, that was hilarious. And now has plot. And cliffhanger. And not updated since 2009. Ah well. Was good while it lasted, thanks for sharing this gem with us.
FanficLover577 chapter 4 . 11/20/2014
If you are still writing, can you PLEASE UPDATE this story as soon as possible!
Lovesbugsalot chapter 4 . 5/8/2014
Enjoyable story.
mysticmoon1331 chapter 4 . 7/19/2013
i look forward to reading more!
T. R. Myers chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
Love this so far. I can hear Jim's next line now. "Okay, we can blow them up now."
T'Mar1959 chapter 4 . 11/29/2011
Please say you are going to finish this because I sure hope that you do because you have just left us hanging here. I am so looking forward to see how and why they ended in the Prime universe and how they are going to get around not killing Nero before they are suppose to without changing the time line.
SetPhasers2Stun chapter 4 . 8/22/2011
whoa, this story will go where many haven't managed...

lieutenant, warp factor 7... engage
lauren chapter 4 . 9/12/2010
i like this story :) its great

can you add some scenes like jim and james, i always thougt that if they ever saw each other jim would be kinda weird towards him seeing as he actually met his dad, and james is wiser so it woudl be so cool if you could do that

UPDATE SOON PLEASE
JovianJeff chapter 4 . 7/22/2010
That was a wonderful trip along both Enterprises. I liked how both were different as well as many similarities. I think it was communicated well. Hope the next chapter is coming one day.
Cricket244 chapter 4 . 3/20/2010
Please please please don't abandon this story. I really want to see what happens. I hope you are able to post a new chapter soon. I really like the story so far.
save the sharks chapter 4 . 2/22/2010
Please continue! I believe that this story has great potential (sp?)

-Save the Sharks
The Kryss chapter 4 . 2/20/2010
I likes, and I likes again. It's a little confusing as to exactly which is which and who is who, but maybe that's just me.

I love Chevok, so um maybe...he could have a better bigger part?

But yeah, anywho, great story and is looking forward to more epicness.

*Huggles*
Flali-Chan chapter 4 . 12/31/2009
OH my gosh this is awesome!