Reviews for I just want to know I can count on you
CheddarTrek chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Neat - I like how you avoided making it sappy or taking all the blame off one of them, etc. Feels like the kind of conversation they might have.
Illyria934 chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
That was simply brilliant! It's amazing how many deep thoughts you managed to convey in such a short fic.
I love Aberforth and his stance.
"What I can assure, though," Aberforth continued, "is that I am going to do what is right. I am going to be truthful to myself and to what I believe. That I will do for sure."
That really is a healthy attitude to have and the fact that everyone except for him was always content to risk his life and happiness (like Sirius in Grimmauld Place) on the partial disclosure of what Albus deigned to reveal to them never ceases to amaze me. Dumbledore really needed someone like Aberforth in his life (or maybe several like him). It's a pity that he did not significantly paused and changed his way a bit. Btw, why did he replied "coolly" when Aberforth said what I quoted above? Because he could not stand for someone not to follow his word as if oit was law... Oh, Albus...
ThorinKiliandFili4ever chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
A great story. Very well written.
PureAwesomeness13 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
That's a good story! I like how you had Aberforth not trusting Albus; it shows how things really were in the books instead of a sugarcoated relationship. Great job! Please keep writing! :DD
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
Wow, that was brilliant! The conversation was written perfectly! You wrote the relationship of both brothers flawlessly and so in character! I really loved this story and the idea of it. It was perfectly done! Excellent job! :)

Analie
SylvaDragon chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
Nice story, I found it very sad in many ways. It's a shame Albus and Aberforth couldn't be closer.
Nikita-Lee chapter 1 . 11/4/2009
Wow this is great - both Dumbledores are so true to character, I can just see this conversation occuring just like that! Great writing!
MoreThingsInHeavenAndEarth chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Deary me!

Your a really good writer; all your stories are so good.

I loved how this was full of... I don't know how to describe it. Realness, I guess.

Keep writing!

x
ZedPM chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
Poor Dumbledore...Albus...or, well actually both. :(

Nice fic though.

-Kimly
Not-Willing-to-Admit chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
*applauds* I like this, especially the fact that Aberforth is so true to character. Wonderful job. Will there be more?