Reviews for Wonderful Tonight
white rose chapter 1 . 8/24/2010
Great story. I love when he says that not only did he want her to have human experiences, he wanted to have them with her. Very insightful, very Edaward.
marsbareater12 chapter 1 . 7/31/2010
Very nice! I love it. If only you didn't write it for such a sad contest...

RIP Daddys little cannibal.

marsbareater12
IJG chapter 1 . 7/16/2010
Nice! Loved this, I can imagine the Cullens being included more with things.
Sugargirl5 chapter 1 . 6/24/2010
Loved the Springsteen song you put in there :)! I know Clapton's songs very well and I liked how you wrote a story based on one of his most beautiful songs :)
Jestak chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
This is such a nice little vignette-I really enjoyed it. And Springsteen on the "soundtrack"-that's a definite win!

Did you just pick the name Whitney at random, or is she meant to be the girl from Chapter 1 of Midnight Sun?
TCD chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
I loved this sweet story! It seems I can't get enough of your EPOV's :D I really love your version of Edward's thoughts, they're very much how I always imagine him to be :) Great job as always! X Thari
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
I really like how Edwrd & Alice got invited to a party at Mike's with Bella!
persephonesfolly chapter 1 . 3/29/2010
Awesome use of music to fulfill the contest reference requirements.

There was a real true-to-life sense of the typical high school party that happens when the parents are away.

I loved Edward's POV and the shakespearean quote!
bonnysammy chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
This was a beautifully written One Shot. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

I see what you meant about not mentioning a few parts in order to keep it in canon. But you wound the story aroud this song so intricately neither was noticable had I not been informed to look.

The characterizations were spot on. I love reading canon pieces.

This is definitely getting marked as a favorite.

bonnysammy
Edward'sDJ chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
I very much enjoyed seeing Edward's appreciation of Bella in a high school setting. You captured canon characters in a truly canon setting.

Thanks for a great story.
dolp34 chapter 1 . 1/17/2010
great story!

please continue with more chaoters
Beatlefnatic chapter 1 . 1/7/2010
I adore Eric Clapton, and Wonderful Tonight is most likely my favorite song by him, and as I was searching for a cute one-shot to read before bed, this song came on my iPod at the same time I found this story. I loved your writing, and how you managed to capture the song in Bella and Edward's relationship.
bananafox chapter 1 . 1/3/2010
very cute story.
KristyRose chapter 1 . 12/27/2009
What a sweet story! The line "resistance if futile" made me smile cause I just wrote a Star Trek fanfic featuring the Borg for my Dad for Christmas, who I also made a CD for Fathers Day featuring that Bruce Springsteen song. It sure made the story extra special to me to see those coincidental references. I appreciate how you kept it in character and included some humans observations of Bella and Edward's relationship.
Ori Lee chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
Your story is wonderful, as usual, and, after I listened to it, I believe the song is both wonderful and a beautiful fit!
88 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »