Reviews for Wonderful Tonight
gaspily chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
this was absolutely lovely
jlmckinney1982 chapter 1 . 10/9/2009
Really good story line. You do an amazing job writing from Edward's POV. Love it! I liked Alice's reason for passing on the beer. So very Alice. :)
cool-gal95 chapter 1 . 10/4/2009
Awesome...amazing story. i am so glad i took u up on tht suggestion 2 read more of ur stories
AradiaLoveless chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
This was beautiful..and I bet Daddy's little cannibal would've probably liked it...Great Job!
girlpower8900 chapter 1 . 7/29/2009
WRITE MORE!
bookish327 chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Great story. (I stayed up too late last night reading a certain wonderful fic, and I'm not as coherent right now for detailed review-writing.) But, I do want you know that I like this fic.
KelseyBea chapter 1 . 7/24/2009
Another great story! I can't wait to read more! I really enjoyed this one! It was very cute and adorable and sweet I loved the ending and u did wonderful Edward POV... It was great!

All in all a very wonderful story! I loved it!
Achlies chapter 1 . 7/21/2009
That was great! A huge smile on my face the whole time. I absolute loved it. It was fluff without being cheesey which is just about the rarest thing to find in fanficdom.

It was a pleasure reading :)
noamg chapter 1 . 7/16/2009
Great story, very sweet fluff.
Sergeant-Politeness chapter 1 . 6/30/2009
Great story stays true to the real characters.

Real vampires sparkle!
Viper003 chapter 1 . 6/25/2009
very sweet!
purelyromantic chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
This was beautiful! This song is one of my favourites- my dad is always singing that to my mom so I'm very familiar with it and its exactly the kind of thing Edward would sing for Bella. I love how you bring to life the love and devotion he has for her!

Love,

Shavera
TwilightPakRat chapter 1 . 6/7/2009
Absolutely brilliant! Loved the story, and as you may or may not notice from my pen name, I love Shakespeare, too. It's from Sonnet 116. And I play cello, so the music at the end, perfect. As were all your other songs. Springsteen rules!
gleamingeyes chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
this was great! you captured edward-the-vamp better than most. well written, beautiful flow. loved it!
Capella85 chapter 1 . 6/4/2009
This was really cute. I think Alice was my favorite in it. My favorite line was, "The decades I’d pushed through before Bella had seemed long at the time, but if I’d known what perfect joy was in store for me, I’d wait ten thousand years. And the most amazing part was that, no matter how hard I tried to show it, she just didn’t realize how much I loved her." :)

I didn't notice the word "fireman" in there, I know you need it for the contest. I probably just missed it, but just in case, I thought I'd let you know.

Good luck on the contest.

Capella