Reviews for Wonderful Tonight
chansondechat chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
This is really well written. I love that you used Shakespeare - it seems so Edward. : )
beautyXXbrilliancy chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
that was so sweet!

theres a really interesting remake of im on fire by bat for lashes, it sounds sad but is brilliant.
AnyDaAngel chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
*Lovely*! :)
toastqueen chapter 1 . 6/3/2009
cute!

I really like the stories that keep Edward as a vampire and Bella as a human.

Good job!

ritz27 chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
good one!..well written!
Lacy-Jane chapter 1 . 6/2/2009
Great story!
kneon chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
This was a nice cute story with experiences that would have been nice for Bella and Edward to have shared in the books if they didn't have to worry about Victoria, James, and the Volutri.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
What can I say? I loved it! I loved the whole idea of Edward and Bella going to something ordinary like a party! And I really got a chuckle out of Edward pretending to drink the beer! Plus getting Bella to drive him home! Very responsible vampire! :)

I was a bit confused about which house they went to though, Edward's or Bella's, I asume though it was Edward's? Another great story! Loved it! :)
addicted2vamplit chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
Okay, well... I don't have ANY major plot holes to report *hehe*

definately enjoyed it, especailly the first paragraph. it just grabs you.

and Shakespere- I don't get him but I can't argue how beautiful it all sounds

My fave line "Resistence is futile."

So I don't usually read one shots (or write them) because they don't satisfy my long term cravings but that was good. Very well written.

Tish~A2V (If you got time you should check out my other stories... more plot. I recommend Must be Mistaken)
rrrrrrr chapter 1 . 5/22/2009
That was lovely, you are very good at getting into Edward's head. Also, Wonderful tonight has to be one of my favourite songs :)
erasethetrase chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
bravo! well written! nice lovey-doveyness in there too! :P
thamker chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
That was a great story. I can see how Alice's line comes into play here where she says thanks to Bella for bieng invited to a party. You are an amazing writer.
Naymee chapter 1 . 5/18/2009
Hey Justine.

This was a lovely one shot. I totally know that feeling when you get so excited dressing up, the anticipation of showing your out fit and also your partner off to everybody but then after about half an hour, just wanting to go home and curl up together. The smugness of old 'happily marrieds' watching the relentless mating rituals of their single friends.

As always, I love your work.

Naomi x
Twiglightfan chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
This is a great story - as are all of your stories. Thanks again for sharing your talent.
ES3 chapter 1 . 5/17/2009
Hey Justine, this was great! I particularly enjoy the way you write the passion and closeness and devotion Edward feels for Bella. It's nice reading a story that could fit in with what we already know as canon, showing us a scene we just missed in the books.
88 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »