Reviews for Wonderful Tonight
FiWaEaAi chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I loved the story. It was so nice to read Edward again! :D Thanks for this lovely moment in their lives. :D
Bjornsdotter chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I'm glad you wrote a story about a high school party. It's something that I thought SM missed in the books. If it was so important to Edward for Bella to experience all parts of high school life, a party would have seemed inevitable. Another great story; thanks for sharing!
Keira Eve MacDonnell chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I thought this was a great story. I never seem to be able to get enough "Cullen time" if you know what I mean. Just them acting normally and like a family.

You always have great stories and this one did not disappoint!
ebhg chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Very cute story:)

“Don’t worry about him. He’s easy to please.”

"If he kept looking at her that way, and her beauty didn’t knock him out, as it should, I’d be happy to assist."

Hee hee! Those were cute:)

"I told you I didn’t want you to miss any human experiences, but I wasn’t telling the whole truth. I wanted to have them with you.”

Aw...Romanceward strikes again:)

“We’ve never been invited to a party before. It’s because of you. I had a lovely time.”

At first, I thought, Edward at a high school party? But these two lines convinced me. He would go, purely to experience that with Bella, and also because his favorite sister wanted to experience that too:)

Good job, as usual!

ebhg:)
Jamieson Zed chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Okay, I loved everything about this story. For some unknown reason, I really like reading about Bella and Edward interacting in public, especially with their peers, so this was great. And I love "She Drives Me Crazy" although I haven't listened to it in ages...now I'm gonna have to go on a hunt for it, lol! Good luck with the contest!
Gleena chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I love E&B fluff. This is definitely the type of thing E would have pushed B into, if he'd had the chance. I think we should print it out and slip it into the pages of eclipse!

Ahem: not that I am suggesting violating any sort of copyright laws or anything of that nature.

This is one of my favorite lines: If he kept looking at her that way, and her beauty didn’t knock him out, as it should, I’d be happy to assist.

I really enjoyed the ending: drifting off to cello by Bach with a loving Edward is a great way to end any day!

I love "Wonderful Tonight"; sent it to hubby (along with some others) from iTunes for a Valentine's present one year.
twilighty chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
i loved it, i absolutely loved it

it was brilliant and i hope you continue the story once the contest is finished.

i'm so sorry to know about Stephanies death as well, it was a complete shock to me.

awesome beginning for a story, or awesome one-shot, whatever you decide, but i really hope its not a one-shot.
CatMasters chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
wonderful one shot :)
Just Another Phase chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
cute story JL - thanks!
Lady Dragona chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Once again a beautiful story. You capture Edward so well. I loved how Edward was be responsible even though he had not actually drunk anything. My sister had the one sip rule with her husband, one sip and the keys were hers. Now there is just no alcohol in the house or when they are out. What a great idea.

I too feel for Daddy's Little Cannibal's family. I cannot immagine what they are going through. I enjoyed her T rated stories and looked forward to what she wrote. I hope that love and healing are on the way to her closer friends and family.

I am so nervous, next yr. my oldest is moving to middle school and I worry what that is going to be like. The teen adventure begins at out house.
siledubh chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I really enjoyed this human experience. I read a lot of the smuttier AU stories and I really enjoy them but there is a purity to the canon Edward and Bella that you portray that truly touches me. I really enjoy Alice and Edward taking part in their High School experiences because of Bella. Thanks!
Juliejuliejulie chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Such a marvelous story! And I loved the way you resolved the issue about Edward asking Bella to drive home. I really, really like this one-shot and think you did a great job integrating the details of the contest. Fabulous work, Justine!

And yes, many heartfelt condolences for DLC's family and friends.
87 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6