Reviews for Mary Tudor meets Sunnydale
The-Living-Shadow chapter 4 . 11/16/2013
Buffy could snap swords with her hands lol
if anything, she's going to change the history by making women realise they can stand up to men, and not just be breeding mares.
Also...I would LOVE to see king henry be taken down a peg by a woman lol
hummm...Buffy is still a slayer...will she try and go to Sunnydale? after all...the town my not even be their. it was just built ontop of it later on in life. also if she tries to get there...she would ruin history since it was ages untill America was discovered -grin-
I just can't wait to see what Buffy will do!
iTand chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Interesting story
Victoria chapter 4 . 10/26/2011
oh please write more i cant wait to read what happens next
DarylDixon'sgirl1985 chapter 4 . 3/18/2011
I like this story. I would like to see what happens next. I want to see Buffy try to explain her way out of this one. Keep up the good work.
mat528 chapter 4 . 1/2/2011
I like this chapter, and it's a very interesting story so far, although I am wondering...is Mary a Slayer? Are she and Buffy or she and Spike related, somehow?

As for ideas, maybe Buffy pretends she is related to one of his future wives once she knows a little more about the trouble she's in, OR, Henry spies her taking a bath and his ardor is aroused (since we know he slept with every pretty woman or married them if they weren't nailed down.) In fact, he goes for her instead of Jane and Buffy has to change history despite the misery it'll cost Henry.
s m Neal chapter 4 . 6/5/2010
please update
Reality over fiction chapter 4 . 4/25/2010
When is this story going to be updated I want to see how buffy' meddling in the past changes things I want anne and elizabeth to have a happy ending, mary too/
Vader'sMistress chapter 4 . 1/6/2010
Looking forward to see if buffy gets herself out of trouble with the King.

Mary and spike pairing would be good

Carolina
deadlyviolin chapter 4 . 1/3/2010
Aww is Spike getting flustered infront of Princess Mary? So cute. Hope Buffy can find a way out of her sticky situation.
DineinDina chapter 3 . 12/21/2009
I am not a huge fan of Mary but I sympathize with her lately that I have been reading more of her, really I do so I am liking this story besides it is crossover with my favorite series
deadlyviolin chapter 2 . 12/9/2009
omg you have to update this. I want to see how Spike's conversation with Mary would go. XD
Hennesey chapter 2 . 5/22/2009
Please Write More
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
so is mary tudors version or keepinher there will distrub the timelien?
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
so is mary tudors version or keepinher there will distrub the timeline?
Vain x Life Poetess chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
so is mary tudors version or keepinher there will distrub the timeline?