Reviews for TMNT: Lost in New York
jayden chapter 2 . 1/28/2014
keep writing u angel
jayden chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
omg this is the greatest and I thought r.l stine was good
jparkburns chapter 2 . 10/29/2009
I really like the plot of the story, but (and this is not ment to be a flame!) it seemed choppy to me I couldn't really keep up with what was happening. Thanks for writing, I always give cudos fo fanfic writers.
Rhoda J chapter 2 . 5/17/2009
THAT WAS TOTALLY AWESOME! I especially like this Rhoda character;) It's a nice touch to have two enemies working for the same goal in the same fic. Thank you, thank you for publishing! It was amazingly fantastic!

Rhoda
Mikell chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
I think my favorite part is where "Mary" sells a book.

heh

Awesomesauce fic, as always. Lots of action, and lots of nice fluff, I love it. The boy's sarcastic comments were too cute, though I'm sorry it got them into such trouble! :(

Happy writing.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Second daughter of Eve chapter 2 . 5/16/2009
I've got questiond the need to be answered, preferablily with another story.

Eve
Mikell chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
How can I say "best fanfic ever" without sounding... umm, biased?

I think my favorite line was about a "young" woman... heh

Seriously, joking aside... what can I say? Wow. You managed to make me laugh and cry all within a few lines. And that's all I'm saying publicly... I'll PM later.

For now, for here... Thank you.

Rejoicing in the day,

-Mary
Rhoda J chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I LOVE this chapter. My favorite part?

"Wrong. We ALL live there."

"ALL?"

"Erm...yeah. All seventy million seven hundred thousand seventy seven point seven of us.

The questioning scenes were so funny! And you say I write funny fanfiction... You are the Queen!

I think that the Purple Dragons should die...

I am honored with you dedication. *Bow* Thank you for such an entertaing story! Good Luck with part two!
Second daughter of Eve chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
It fits, can't wait to read more. Thought the end cuaght me a little confused. What's the poem thingy (oh so technical...) at the end?

Eve
Polaris'05 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
OMG! I as ROLLING on the floor when I read the interrogation scenes! That was absolutely the funniest one I've read yet! Keept it up!