Reviews for Promotions and Punishment
Dismayed chapter 2 . 7/1/2010
I wish I could remember the episode with the Chaodai refugee better, but it's been so many years. Am I forgetting Tim being promoted from Lt. j. g. to full lieutenant? Or do both Lonnie and Piccolo now outrank him?
Spice9 chapter 2 . 10/21/2009
this is a very interesting story and I like it. Please update when you can.
Narya100 chapter 2 . 10/7/2009
I do realize you've been away from this story for a while. I would like to see more of this story before you give it up, if that's even possible.

Thanks,

Narya100
mirage24 chapter 2 . 7/7/2009
I loved it, really! I'd love to read more if you got the chance to update.
NocturnalFerri chapter 2 . 6/18/2009
Well done! I enjoyed reading your fic. You handled the characters well. I hope to see more soon!
TheRealAbbey chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
I totally loved this! Seriously, it absolutely put a grin on my face. I'm so delighted to see some new great work - especially stuff that tones down the third season. Love the human Oliver Hudson you've given us - he had the capacity for more depth if he just cooled it with the ridiculous tough-guy stuff. I really liked your comment in there about doctors or counselling - Seriously, right! I always wondered that myself in the show, too. Do not get how it is constructive to team building and people building to tear down support networks. Newho. I just want to say this is really great. I would love to see you add more stories like this :) *g*
Lynnp chapter 2 . 5/20/2009
Great story! Looking forward to more.

Lynn

x
Me chapter 1 . 5/19/2009
i really like your story so far, it's nice having Hudson not act like a complete ass. hope you continue soon!