Reviews for Mindful Eyes
GhostFlower chapter 20 . 3/25
Please continue! I love how you portray Snape and Harry. Even though their relationship if different then in the original series, I never find them annoyingly ooc like I have in other fanfics.
Please continue! This is riveting.
Hey, remember when you promised you'd never abandon this story? Well.
Kartina88 chapter 20 . 2/9
Hello... are you continuing the story?
lumutness chapter 7 . 2/4
Harry made innocent comments all along... which is actually pretty relevant. That was the meaning to be a detective, Harry. Curiosity. XD
Karen chapter 6 . 1/25
Hi! Just wanted to say that an update from you would have been amazing. It's been so long, that I can't help but think you never will write more on this story... I hope you will, because its just so good.
What a cliffhanger! I must say I am spoiled in that I just found both of your stories today and for it to end on that last chapter was rough. Love your stories by the way. I really do hope you update soon! As you have updated in the past year I am hopeful that your next chapter will come soon! Thanks for writing this!
PLEASE CONTINUE
Mrs.SeverusSnape chapter 20 . 1/3
i hope that Snape kills them all and Voldemort.
N3ville chapter 20 . 1/1
Please don't leave the story there! I love this! I hope you continue to write and hopefully complete it.
sakanascales876 chapter 20 . 11/11/2014
Please update this story when you're able!
It's been a delight to read and I've never really seen anything in the fandom this well-written. Really hoping for another chapter soon, and I hope everything's going alright!
Amber611 chapter 20 . 10/20/2014
Amazing fic & job so far! I absolutely Love it! Definitely can't wait to read more! :)
Hisuiko chapter 20 . 10/18/2014
Fantastic story!
Random girl chapter 20 . 10/9/2014
Please please update
Severmentor chapter 20 . 10/4/2014
Jade, it's been SO long! Please, please, PLEASE update!
1,378 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »