Reviews for Mindful Eyes
Harrypotterspiri chapter 26 . 2/18
I could not believe how long it took Harry to get into the Floo and you just KNEW he wasn’t going to make it, but, how long will be until the conclusion to these events are posted!
Harrypotterspiri chapter 25 . 2/18
Snape is going to be beyond mad.
Harrypotterspiri chapter 24 . 2/18
It so like Harry and Hermione to inadvertently mess up plan, but where are they going?
Harrypotterspiri chapter 23 . 2/18
Devouring every word.
Harrypotterspiri chapter 22 . 2/17
Your descriptions deliver me right into this story. I love it.
Harrypotterspiri chapter 21 . 2/17
This is too too good. Decided to check on my old favorite stories and after three years I noticed I have missed several chapters. So happy this story continues.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/20/2019
Ooooh fantastic development of Severus' relationship with Harry!
Guest chapter 26 . 10/21/2019
Loved it! ,Would like to read more of your HP fics with Harry n Snape pairing.
Maria chapter 14 . 10/19/2019
Jade. These are such good chapters that you write. I hope you realise how much joy you give to others by sharing them. I am thoroughly enjoying this storyline.
70489aycb chapter 18 . 10/16/2019
I honestly can't tell you how much you' re- this story means to me. The bonding and family wholesome feeling in the type of characters you stem off of is what I scour the internet for. Honestly, I've read your stories so fast, I'll be heartbroken to read the last chapters. I love this Snape & Harry fanfiction so much. The tone, the dialog, everything! I love it! Please continue, I understand it can be hard at times, but I'm here. I'm reading.

Thank you!
MaraYouFinishWhatYouStarted chapter 26 . 8/30/2019
This a great story. Second time I've read it and I loved it just as much as the first time. Hope you'll come back and finish it sometime!
Ninamaria429 chapter 26 . 8/29/2019
Did you give up on this story? I've really been enjoying it.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2019
Please please update! I love this so much, perfect serverus mentor fic. One of the best I ever read!
Tatum Grimes chapter 26 . 8/14/2019
please update cliffhangers suck
Guest chapter 26 . 7/18/2019
Are you still alive? If you're not going to finish this story please say so. Just give us an update. Put it on hiatus or something. Your story is really well written and I really enjoyed reading it, but I think everyone would appreciate that. Thank you
1,761 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »