Reviews for Mindful Eyes
michalmil chapter 1 . 6/10
I've been reading this wonderful story over and over again. She's really great. I'm looking forward to the next chapters.
Please please update again. I’d love it if you finished the book and continue the series
Please please update. I love your writing and I hope all is well!
Please don’t leave this story unfinished. I’m happy you updated in 2022 after a five year hiatus and I really hope this story is finished and the series will even continue. This is definitely one of my favorite fanfics!
Myl chapter 29 . 5/17
Still loving both EE & ME a few years later - hope life’s well :)
Treedweller chapter 29 . 5/1
Hey there! Are you still around? I forgot this story wasn't finished and now I'm sad!
HarryPotter4evah chapter 29 . 3/25
not giving up hope for an update, hope for one soon :-)
No update in a year and a half? No way! You can’t just leave it like that! We have to see what happens!
I love this story. Will you update it?
Gali chapter 29 . 1/28
How wonderful it is! I want to continue this story :)
taylor.sterry chapter 29 . 11/5/2023
omggggggg this is my favorite fic of all time, an absolute masterpiece. please please please update
JewllMoreno chapter 29 . 9/14/2023
Well I know it's been years. I just found this story and it is a cliffhanger. Hopefully you will finish it. I was really enjoying it. Exciting and heartfelt.
doriiane421 chapter 29 . 9/1/2023
Hello! First, i would like to congratulate you for this amazing story ! I love it so much. I just discovered the first one a day ago and read all of it on my free time x)
Second, i just wanted to encourage you. I really like your writing style and can't wait to read more of your work.

Nice work :)
dracoswhore chapter 1 . 7/21/2023
i just saw the date this was published on!
i was born on that day!
michalmil chapter 25 . 7/1/2023
It's a great pleasure to read this story. I'm really enjoying it! Hopefully, you will continue. I am excited to see what will happen in the thirtieth chapter!
1,886 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »