Reviews for Mindful Eyes
Guest chapter 23 . 7h
Omg. I started reading ff at the beginning of the year, and i generally only read completed ones, but i loved emerald eyes so much i read this one. First, ive read your stories in a matter of a couple days. I laugh a lot at your authors note that says you're still alive etc, although this does mean that i know ill be waiting a while for what happens next. Ive spent the last couple of hours reacing hardly daring go breathe too hard. I got to the scene in the house witb the dead apprentice, and checked how manychapters i had left to read and jyst thought, oh bugger. And now im hoping for the rest of the story to magically appear. Its not quite in the same realm as waiting for the next installment from victorianchik, but its close. Thank you for writing such a wonderful story.
Yes. There is Charlie. There is a big black hall.
PegasusWingsVW chapter 12 . 8/11
this is the second time reading this through, and i just have to say how much i enjoy the way you have managed to make Snape still Snape...but also so obviously protective and caring for Harry despite himself. that and i love his dry remarks! and Harry's cheeky retorts.
PegasusWingsVW chapter 23 . 8/8
idk if my preivious reciew sent, but i love this story! please ease please keep writing it! :D
Could you please update your bio page to let us know what's going on and when the next chapter will be out? I hope you're not giving up on this story :-(
I really hope you update soon :-)
AltarArastar chapter 23 . 7/25
You. Are. Brilliant.
Of all the Snape mentors Harry fics that I've read(or really, all the fics with a platonic relationship between the two, familial, or otherwise), your stories are the ones I keep coming back to.
I love how you depict Harry as exactly what he is; a kid, and Merlin knows I show my fair share of petulance with my parents, no matter how cringe-worthy the whole ordeal is, I like how you don't make Harry too mature for his age(there are a lot of good Severitus fics out there, but Harry always seemed a little too grown up!)
I also love your characterization of Severus so much! He doesn't warm up to Harry too quickly, as most authors tend to make him do, but gradually, showing touches of affection here and there. It's so heartwarming, I can't read a fic featuring canon Snape without cringing(I look forward to seeing more of his point of view later!)
And now I'm rambling. Wow, I'm sorry, I must sound like some fangirl or something. This is the first time I've ever reviewed a story and I hope I didn't come on too strong.
Keep up the awesome work!
I cannot wait to see what happens next. I literally keep loading the page everyday to see if there's an update. Cant wait and thank you for continuing the story
Hey! I love this story :) It's really interesting and I like the focus on Snape, but I'd love to see more of Lupin as well. Please write some more chapters, it's really catchy. Good job. Thanks.
Bouncerok chapter 23 . 7/19
Can not wait to read more
John.lennon chapter 23 . 7/17
I really like your fanfic... Continue the good work
Yes! Can't wait for more!
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 23 . 7/4
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~ Estel
Dragonjek chapter 23 . 7/3
Harry's going to screw things up...
Oh dear...
Gladoo89 chapter 23 . 7/3
Still here and reading, even if it's like weeks after the updates! x'D
1,565 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »