Reviews for Mindful Eyes
TooEasilyDistracted chapter 26 . 11/22
I was looking up old favourites and noticed this had updated. I'm glad I found this fic again; your wring was always very enjoyable and still is.
Ali-chan chapter 26 . 11/17
Still believe you're still updating this story. You wouldnt believe how excited I was to pull this out of my archive to read it then come over here and see you've updated it. Thank you!
I was just looking for new stories , when I stumbled across my favorite authors and stories and there you were ...like blinking headlights of excitement ... you updated ...YES.. Hope this will keep going.. Going to reread this story ..soooo excited
confusedblondie chapter 26 . 11/12
Thank you for the update!
26 chapters over 8 years...just how much more are you planning to write? )
Each chapter opens up more and more problems that have to be solved.
Looking forward to the next one.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 26 . 11/5
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~Estel
otkcp chapter 26 . 11/3
So excited to see that you'd updated and just as I was rereading the fic and all. Hope you update again soon!
krosi chapter 26 . 11/2
Oh wow! Great chapter! I’m so anxious to know what happens next it’s killing me! Please update soon, I love this story!
You know what I particularly like about your characterisation of Snape?

Most fanfic writers often forget that Severus is not actually the poker-faced, quiet yet menacing aristocrat they think he is - also but not only due to his portrayal in the movies, which is good, per se, but pretty ooc when it comes to the source material, in my humble opinion.

You, however, don't do that.

You recognize Severus for exactly what he is: a foul-mouthed, short-tempered, sarcastic working class man who built his own position in society from scrapes, through hard work and humiliation and painful sacrifices.

His rough edges, though smoothed out for the purpose of this particular piece, are what makes him so appealing as a character despite his supposed unpleasantness; they make him human, and real, and tangible, and, in short, someone I'm not only willing but I LONG to read about.

Good job.
SkyeMoor chapter 26 . 10/30
gall, not gull.
wandamarie chapter 26 . 10/30
You are an incredible writer. The tension in your stories is pliable.
Great. Thx for the update
MusicMelis chapter 26 . 10/29
Loved it! My heart can't take the cliffie so please update soon! I love your Snape and Harry, amazing job!
CorrosiveCoin chapter 26 . 10/29
Omg! You uppdated! Wohoooo! And omg, the cliffhanger! The suspense!
lilyflower101 chapter 26 . 10/28