Reviews for Mindful Eyes
Mikage chapter 24 . 4/22
You have no idea how much i love your stories. Really wish you finished year3. Damn i wish u finished the hole series xD
Noooooooooooo! I want to know what happens, I want to know how their reunion unfolds! I binge read this and the previous one in like 2 days with no sleep. Amazing
Okay. I just started the prequel to this story a few days ago. I just finished this story. I am hooked! I am a teacher, though, and have a ton of papers to correct; so could you not update until tomorrow at least . I know, I am not the determining factor. I just really want to read this story. It has REALLY picked up! Thank you so much!
ChrisUSA chapter 24 . 3/17
Crap. A cliffhanger! Pls update soon.
You are an awesome writer
ChrisUSA chapter 16 . 3/17
I love the story. I think i missed snape becoming his actual guardian though. Is it legal?
Please update soon! I love this fic so much, and can't wait for you to continue! (you're still writing this right? Right?)
justiciaparatodos chapter 24 . 2/15
So I've ready both the first story and this story in two days and I can't wait for it to be finished!
otkcp chapter 24 . 2/3
Please update soon!
HarryPotterServerussnapeLover1 chapter 24 . 1/26
Please continue I love this story a loooooooooooot!
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 24 . 1/23
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~ Estel
FeverousFanFiction chapter 24 . 1/9
It's about to go down O.O
Sally74 chapter 24 . 12/28/2016
awww you are sooooo mean! I reallly really want to know what happens next. Very exciting chapter, so please write more soon! pretty please!
Niknakkitkat chapter 24 . 12/28/2016
Oh shit this is good i wannafind out what happens is everyone gonna be okay? Is sirius gonna die? Tell me the answers~~~~
Guest chapter 24 . 12/26/2016
Oh dear, oh dear, what a place to stop. That was intense. Thank you for another chapter.
Guest chapter 24 . 12/23/2016
Noooooo ...you can't stop there! So glad you're back - I've only just found the last few chapters and have devoured them - as always. Excellent characterization as usual - I particularly like the Snape/Draco interaction. Please keep the chapters coming.

Merry Christmas!