Reviews for Mindful Eyes
You spent more than ten years on this series. I wish you had finished it. Take good care of yourself and come back to us if you ever feel up to it.
Lovely.
That damn cat STILL has Harry's emergency portkey.
Belletristik Aura chapter 1 . 7/7
I'm about ready to kill Harry to save him from himself. Harry, you idiot! I can't wait for the next chapter.
Vironnos chapter 26 . 6/29
Hey, I've loved your rendition of Harry Potter and thank you should continue! It's been the most realistic and amazing fanfic I've read.
I really, really wish you’d update soon. I read this series probably twice a month, I’m obsessed. I hope you finish it, the updates in October and July gave me so much hope
Please update, your stories are one of my favourites!
2inchfish chapter 26 . 5/27
It'll be 6 months tomorrow since we left Draco chasing Harry. But my birthday is in July. Either way, I'm looking forward to the next update and hope to see it soon. Thanks. This is the most amazing fic. I can't imagine anyone caring more about a snarky professor and a finicky fidgety Potter.
KEEP GOING!
jace4ever chapter 26 . 5/24
I can't believe that boy never listens at all! Oh boy a bad bad Draco to boot, lol. Can't wait for the next update.
Jasper's Mom chapter 26 . 5/17
I just finished reading the two stories in the series once again. I love the relationship between Snape and Harry. He is now a dad to Harry in so many ways. Harry was worried about him this time. He was not hell bent on finding trouble.

I do hope now that the school year is finishing you will add a few more chapters. I want to see a scene where Severus smacks Draco over his insolence and refusal to obey. Draco has had two chances now and the next time he disobeys Severus should smack him.

I wonder what the two boys are going to do since neither is allowed downstairs. Will Draco dare defy Snape to get to his father? His father sent him away as well. Maybe we will all find out what happens very soon.
Harry Snape chapter 26 . 5/7
Please update this. Your series is so great, I reread the entire thing often. Please make time to write and update again before June.
Sunset74 chapter 24 . 4/26
I have to admit I have spent way too much time wondering how in the world they are going to get out of this mess at Malfoy Manor and what is going to happen next?! I really need an update to put me out of my misery, lol!
Please come back and update! I loved this story and starting from scratch! They were honestly the best stories I’ve ever read x
MelodySong231 chapter 26 . 4/17