Reviews for Past Undone
Elphie chapter 24 . 12/30/2014
For the love of oz! Please update!
nursejoy7 chapter 31 . 2/13/2013
don't stop please! I can't wait to know what will happen next
CommanderOishii chapter 1 . 4/19/2012
I am being serious, it was heartbreaking to reach the end of this and find it abandoned. I wait hopelessly in wait of a new update!
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 1 . 1/26/2012
You seriously need to upload the rest before I finish this. Pretty please? :)It's amazing.

Bubble
K-el-rizz chapter 31 . 7/18/2011
I just found this story and I must say that I really like it! Soooo, update soon, k?
ElphabaandGlinda12 chapter 31 . 5/11/2011
Helo I reviewed on here before but, with my other account aiandren12 so i'll be on this account from now on

Great job poor Glinda

I know this is random but, wouldn't it be cool if they made audio recordings of Fanfictions read by regular people {:

Great Job again

Bye for now [:
GoodWitchesOfOz chapter 31 . 5/7/2011
Wow. I just read your story straight through since about 6:45 (it's about 8 now), and I literally couldn't put my iPod down! This is excellent. I love how you welded together the book and the musical. Together with some OCs, it keeps things interesting! It's nice how there are a variety of characters to talk about too. It's not your average boring story either. Great job! Please update (I'm being lazy about my own stories right now though, so if you don't update soon I completely understand).
James Birdsong chapter 31 . 5/6/2011
Good four chapters.
AnimegirlTohru chapter 18 . 12/30/2010
wow poor elphie lol
AnimegirlTohru chapter 17 . 12/30/2010
This story does not suck! it is very awesome!
AnimegirlTohru chapter 14 . 12/30/2010
OMG! finally! good job i like ur style of writing :-) u make it all suspenceful
AnimegirlTohru chapter 9 . 12/30/2010
I am absolutly not bored with the story! It is really good!
AnimegirlTohru chapter 8 . 12/30/2010
OMG this is really good! il keep readin
AnimegirlTohru chapter 7 . 12/30/2010
OMG! this is getting really good!
amidola chapter 30 . 12/28/2010
I'm loving this!It's keeping me enthralled from chapter to chapter!Can't wait for the next update!