Reviews for Adjustment
ellerean chapter 5 . 7/14/2011
So I know this hasn't been updated in several months now, but I would definitely like to see where it's going. You've given Grann an interesting atmosphere, and I really like the feel of Hatari. I really think Soren should discuss that more. I'm also curious about the unspoken "no touching" thing. I hope that's expanded upon, if you do continue to work on this.

Even your OCs, which I'm usually not crazy about, are depicted well. It IS difficult to write about a colony with only two residents, and bringing in other characters brings it more to life. Even they have a personality, and they're not just placeholders.
Kay chapter 5 . 4/14/2011
So far, your OCs seem okay. I don't think any of them are in danger of being Mary Sues.

I really like how you show the developing culture of the Branded.
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
Awww I hope that you update soon!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 4 . 1/16/2011
This is getting interesting!
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 3 . 1/16/2011
Well since you love reviews, Im going to leave another one. I like your fic so far :)
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
Poor thing... I like your OC Kaz, he's os funny! XD
PINKDIAMOND4000 chapter 1 . 1/16/2011
Nice a Stefan story! Is so hard to find one! Anyways Like it so far!
Y3d594F8d594897w chapter 4 . 11/1/2010
This is very, very good, IMO. Better characterization than most of the Stefan 'fics here, and the relative lack of romance, yaoi or not, is a very welcome change. Please keep updating!

(You keep spelling Hatari wrong, though)
ej8012 chapter 3 . 7/31/2010
Very well written so far, I'm interested to see how this turns out. Soren and Stefan are both very interesting characters- nice to see a story with both of them in it.
please-stop-me chapter 3 . 4/1/2010
Wow, this story is wonderful! I'm really interested to see where it's going.

Soren is my favorite character in FE, and I've thought quite a bit about what would happen to him in the long run. I'm really enjoying your treatment of it.

And I don't think there's any hint of Gary-ness in Kaz. He sounds like a clueless teenager.

Please keep at it!
FlamingDoritos chapter 2 . 12/16/2009
You're making me tear up with this, dammit! Keep it up; this looks like it's going somewhere interesting.
RandomTopic chapter 2 . 6/17/2009
Hmm, this is really interesting. I've read several 'Soren goes to Stefan once Ike dies' fics, but all of those were short one shots. I'd love to see this fic expand on Soren actually fitting in the colony and building new relationships.
Riku-Aura777 chapter 2 . 6/9/2009
Soren without Ike... it's so sad. But this seems like an interesting story, and since it has Stefan as a main character, I'll definitely read it. I don't get why, but he's my favorite character. I mean, with how much he's in the game, that definitely makes sense.

Well, I found nothing wrong with your OC. I hope you're still writing this story and that no one complained about him.

Please update sometime!
Priskus chapter 2 . 6/2/2009
I really liked it. Like, a lot. Like, very much. It was like really good. Like, rea- you get the point. It was really cool.
Winged Senea chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
*Doing things backwards* XD I like your OC so far, just as long as he doesn't get too involved and sbbing out the main characters. For branded cat name...Kesca? Fen? Glyph? I'm not good at coming up with names. Stefan feels in character a lot of the time And yay a Soren fic that deals with this! Good idea concept and good chapters so far! Keep up the great work! v