Reviews for You Say It's Your Birthday
Guest chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
awww I love that Michelle is the one being sorta hesitant and keeping him at arms lengths a little and that House is trying to figure it out! :) Great job on the characters
Guest chapter 5 . 1/19/2013
wowo I loved the character breakdown; getting to know more about Michelle was quite nice :D And well done, it came across very smoothly
Guest chapter 4 . 1/19/2013
I still really love Michelle, i hope she doesnt break Houses heart! You have a good build up going on here :)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/19/2013
I greatly love this, its soo cute and funny I cant wait to see where it goes :D
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 7 . 4/19/2012
can I just say that I absolutely hate Foreman...everything is about HIM...always is always was always will be. He is more arrogant, self centered, selfish, racist and judgmental than House could EVER be. I have said many, many times...FOREMAN IS EXACTLY WHAT HE "THINKS" HOUSE IS.

I would love to read a story where House fires Foreman because he is such an arrogant prick. Oddly, Omar Epps plays this role SO well, I truly wonder if he is actually like that. ugh...I hope not.
hfspc chapter 12 . 9/12/2010
Wow. I can so totally relate to Michelle. I'm a single mom, my daughter just started college, and I haven't dated since my divorce from her father...let's just say it's been a very long time. Where is my Greg House? ((SIGH)) Loved the story, and thoroughly enjoy your writing.
spk chapter 12 . 2/18/2010
I really enjoyed reading this. Great OC. :)
JiraiyasGirl chapter 12 . 12/7/2009
Yay! Loved this! It was awesome!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 11 . 12/7/2009
Dear God...she wanted a salad! Villinous woman! hahahaha
JiraiyasGirl chapter 7 . 12/7/2009
I love Foreman sometimes!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 6 . 12/7/2009
WOW...awkward mother/daughter moment! hahahaha Loved it! These 2 are so alike. They should just give up the battle already.
JiraiyasGirl chapter 3 . 12/7/2009
I always love seeing the House/Wilson relationship from the viewpoint of others. Great chapter!
JiraiyasGirl chapter 2 . 12/7/2009
DUde you're killing me here stop writing such damn god OC's! hahahaha Loving this one so far!
NightmareAhead chapter 12 . 12/4/2009
OMG! SUCH a great story! Loved it!
hahasxybitch chapter 12 . 9/9/2009
wow, just read it all the way through. i'd really like a sequel if you decide to write one
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »