Reviews for Reliving Shattered Dreams
Guest chapter 1 . 10/1/2016
Hi! Looking forward to the next update! ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 5/2/2016
I'm so excited to see you updated this fic! I can't wait to see what happens next! Part of me wants Obi-Wan to go back home to his family and the other part wants him to be a Jedi. It'd be cool if he could train as a Jedi and live with his family or be allowed to stay in contact with them. Great chapter! Please keep up the great work!
romirola chapter 10 . 4/1/2016
I'm so excited to see an update! Thank you for sharing and looking forward to the next chapter!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 10 . 4/1/2016
Yay! You updated! I love Obi-Wan's sense of peace here, whatever the future hold. And I hope Qui-Gon manages to get him to visit his family on time! I'm pulling for that muse to cooperate... :)
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
romirola chapter 9 . 3/10/2016
Hoping for this story to be continued, please!
Sophia the Scribe chapter 9 . 2/16/2016
I was wondering, does this have chance of being finished? I would love to see what you had planned out. After all, it is a truly amazing story.
Blessings,
Sophia the Scribe
WolfishPennings chapter 9 . 12/12/2015
Great story.
jmmdh1 chapter 9 . 1/20/2015
I love you story, and I hope you become inspired to continue it!
Qwae29 chapter 9 . 10/25/2014
Still reading, still enjoying, still cheering on my Obi-Wan. Please, do not take so long between posts! And yes, find time for your original works and then tell me how you do it! LOL I'm looking for that particular balance as well! :)
Geri K chapter 9 . 9/27/2014
I'm hoping to encourage your muse, what will it take.
Obiwan456 chapter 9 . 7/19/2014
I understand Qui's confusion...he wants Obi to stay, he wants to release him and not be selfish...but he really, really wants him to stay...

I almost want to reread the first story, or at least brief through it, because I only slightly remember the Togorrian family that took him in and cared for him...and it took me a bit to remember that much.

Looking forward to more.
ErinKenobi2893 chapter 9 . 7/15/2014
Yay! Another chapter! :-D It's nice to have the bit with the Shadowmark resolved, for sure. This story has one of the most interesting and fascinating premises I have ever seen on . I can't wait for the next chapter! God bless! :-)
Guest chapter 8 . 7/10/2014
I'm so glad to see you writing in the fandom again and updating this story. I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope Obi goes back to his pirate family, Qui-Gon has only cared about himself and what he wants and needs not what Obi needs and wants.
Guest chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
Glad Obi-wan is finally free of his tormentor. Thanks for sharing your stories, I have enjoyed reading this one and the previous one these past few days. Look forward to the next chapter.
Squigglytext chapter 8 . 6/21/2014
YES! You updated! It's a bit short compared to other chapters, but I'll take it! I thought that this chapter was well balanced and accomplished what it needed to. My only criticism is that the battle seemed a bit anti-climatic, since you spent a lot of time building up the fight, in general, the chapter felt a bit rushed. I do like the idea that Obi-Wan will be with Mace in the next chapter (hopefully), I look forward to the awkward/forced/fluffy conversations that may or may not happen

All in all, I just want to say: THANK YOU FOR CONTINUING THIS STORY!