Reviews for It's Not What You Think
Guest chapter 19 . 11/11/2015
Fire whiskey? You potter head...I mana this in the nicest of ways
Guest chapter 13 . 11/11/2015
Lt colonel is a demotion brigadier General is a promotion
Guest chapter 3 . 11/11/2015
Gracia not gracier
Guest chapter 2 . 11/11/2015
Elicia no Alisha
Guest chapter 33 . 5/25/2014
I'm sorry but George is annoying. It's like she's everywhere and like she's taking over Riza's part of being the badass lady. Riza is supposed to be the main female in the story but George is acting as if she's the one who can get all the guys to do their work and that she's ordering Riza around ( and insulting Mustang which only Riza is allowed to do) it's like she's pretending to be tough and now Riza looks helpless and like nothing compared to George. It's already bad enough that George took over Riza's job, she just makes it even worse by acting like she can boss Mustang around and not let Riza take care of Roy and for Roy to take care of Riza, when they have known each other for years... And riza shouldn't have quit the military
Transparent Marshmallows chapter 44 . 10/3/2012
Hello. I've been reading this story for a while and here's what I isn't a flame or anything, I'm just saying (possible) constructive critism. While this story has been done for a while, I still want to say it.

There's only one problem I have with this story: George. She's everywhere. Honestly, when she was first intruduced it was alright, but then she started dragging on and on, becoming almost more important than Riza and/or Roy. Riza was describing her constantly almost as if she had an obsession with her. Another thing is her personality. It's so different from everyone else's personality in the story that it overshines all others. It would've been good if she played a part or two, but not most of the whole story. I'm pretty sure the summary says nothing about an OC. Now she's playing too much of a part, and I don't think I can read anymore of this story.

Other than that, I like how you portrayed Riza's father. The plot for her back was really interesting... Yeah.

Sorry if I offened you. I do like a few of your other FMA stories, it's mainly just this one I don't like too much.
Loganne chapter 34 . 8/18/2012
HOLY. FUCK. CLIFF. HANGER.
Loganne chapter 14 . 8/18/2012
I thought her father's name was Berthild…? I like Kitchener better anywho.
On another note, the second I saw the word "Archer" I flipped out and almost went postal on my iPod. DAMN U ARCHER FOR BEING SUCH A DOUCHE!
Loganne chapter 13 . 8/18/2012
"It'll be a monster."
*mental restraints snap*
GET OVER HERE PIPSQUEAK SO I CAN DRILL YOU A FEW NEW HOLES FOR AUTOMAIL!
How dare he say that to Riza!
Hell Alchemist chapter 7 . 8/17/2012
Basque Grand had better stay away from Hawkeye, or little miss military nutcase over here is going to go postal Hellfire Alchemist on his arse!
svvanmillsarchive chapter 39 . 12/21/2011
George and Mary. XD

Sorry, I had just watched "It's a Wonderful Life" in drama and couldn't help but notice.
svvanmillsarchive chapter 34 . 12/20/2011
OH MY GOSH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.
riza-hawkeye-611 chapter 55 . 9/20/2011
This was my favorite storie! I loved how long it was and didnt want it to end!
hawkeyeflame1921 chapter 55 . 7/25/2011
I loved it.

Great ending too.
Blah chapter 35 . 6/7/2011
Haha u were lucjy to hav five exams in four days! I hav six in three days! Lol btw i love this its rele good :D