Reviews for Gossip Girl Presents Phantom of the Opera
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 8 . 2/23/2014
Oh how I wish you would have finished this story it is so good, it deserves a ending. I am almost upset that I wont be able to know what happens to them... please If you ever come back to this story do finish it! It is just too good not too!
ChuckBlair08lover chapter 2 . 2/23/2014
Absolutely loved this Chapter! I am so in love with the way you have written Chuck and Blair's characters, simply amazing! Love their relationship.
Kwrite1027 chapter 8 . 11/26/2013
I know this hasn't been updated in forever, but I just wanted to throw it out there that this is one of the best stories I have read and I would love to know the ending!
BlairAndChuckGG chapter 8 . 7/28/2013
I know you're inactive now but if you ever see this please please please finish this story!
MicaPineyro chapter 8 . 4/17/2013
Please tell me you are still out there writing and that you had a massive writer block for the las three years? Please I need this story to continue..
Moonflower chapter 8 . 2/4/2013
And this wonderful fic was abandoned? Why? I believed till the last lines that you just forgot to change status to "complete" I would love to read about the performance itself and how misunderstanding between C&B after the last scene was overcome. It seems to me there are just 2 or 3 chapters to go, please find it in your heart to finish this story!
Moonflower chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
The discussion of Phantom of the Opera characters with subtle parallels to their own situation was masterfully done. I am looking forward to see the conclusion of this performance! Though I must note I do not share your assessment of Serena and Chuck relationship in the past, I think they had more in common with each other then than with calm and proper Nate and Blair, both leading wild, partying and drinking, drugs-consuming life-style. And I can easily imagine them as friends back then.
primadonna001 chapter 8 . 11/10/2012
Okay I know this never happens, but this is a plea for you to finish the story. Chuck finished - could you?
Sin-and-Smokin chapter 8 . 7/1/2012
This is such a great story!
You've got the characters nailed to perfection
Update soon- I can't wait to see what you have in store for us next
al2010 chapter 8 . 5/15/2012
Aww, it's so sad that he believed Blair's minions over her. I hope you update, it's a great idea to have them performing Phantom of the Opera, since it is strangely fitting.
ayonickyx5 chapter 1 . 4/12/2012
please update. love this story!
I want to be Olivia Pope chapter 8 . 3/26/2012
Please continue this was amazing!
Stephycats7785 chapter 8 . 1/27/2012
I loved this and hope you update doon
theghostqueen chapter 8 . 1/26/2012
This is an awesome story! I really wish you would continue it! :)
olimgossip chapter 8 . 12/6/2011
Good story! i love it!

but; is there going to be next chapters?