Reviews for A Blood Red Love
shadowsteed chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Oh this was absolutely beautiful. I would hope you make this into a multi-chapter story one day, but it's beautiful as it is. :) I have seen the musical just now, and I fell in love with it, and I too wanted the Count and Sarah to end up together... :)
Helena chapter 1 . 6/1/2013
Wow. That's all I can say... You've just changed the song 'Totale Finsternis' from 'Tanz der Vampire' into a story, and i love it. Their feelings are like an open book and I only have to read it, to understand them. I have a question for you, you know, I'm searching for sequels, because this musical has a real bad ending, I hate to see Alfred and Sarah together :(
And I haven't found a good one yet, not many people can wright like you do, so could you please please please think about writing a sequel containing Sarah and Von Krolock in it, as in 'together'?
I would be so happy to see (or read) the meaning of true love, especially with vampires :)

xx Helena
- a fan
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
I love the romance and how gentle it is
Herzschlaege chapter 1 . 10/20/2011
Hey,

I really love your Story, it's great ;D

I wanted to ask you wheter I could translate it... only if you don't mind ;D

Pedy
queen medesa chapter 1 . 4/15/2011
Beautiful story!I fell in love with this musical when I saw it too,even if I dont speak German( I saw a subtitled version on Youtube),Ive always love Polanskis original film
nina chapter 1 . 3/15/2010
hey there!

I'am absolutely stunned. youre story is great. I watched Tanz der Vampire just a few days ago a second time. it's fantastic. i just love it.

I must confess...i also thought the story between krolock and sarah is way more interesting than alfred and the professor.

i hope you write some more, because i really love this fic.
BohemianBabe8504 chapter 1 . 9/16/2009
I've always been a Sarah/Krolock shipper. Thank you for writing such as sweet and wonderful story.
Mrs. James Norrington chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
Aw...I wish they would have focused more on Krolock and Sarah, as well.

And your descriptions are absolutely gorgeous!

But Albert is "adorably dull". :-P "Ich...kann nicht!"
xoSecretAdmirerxo chapter 1 . 6/19/2009
you're right- Tanz der Vampire is WAY better than Twilight. Tanz is one of my favorite German musicals (after Elisabeth)and it's so hard to find fan fics for it! i loved your story- you do a great job at painting pictures with your words. i really enjoyed your take on Krolock and Sarah's feelings for one another. the musical doesn't really focus on their relationship so it was nice to get a deeper look at it. BRAVO!