Reviews for Outcast
briana.schmidt1 chapter 18 . 3/2
So incredibly awesome! I loved it and it was beautiful!
Redlover chapter 18 . 2/22
The feels,the story overall is really should make more Sufin fanfics.
Krinos Bara chapter 18 . 2/4
That... T-That...

WAS BEAUTIFUL
ASDFGHJKL

During the end I thought you had forgotten about Denmark and were just gonna disregard him completely, to be honest xD That's why I was so happy when Tino was running through the empty school because I knew he would tun into him. Then when nothing happened, I was super disappointed and I went back to thinkibg you'd just forget about him XP Then in the last chapter I figured he's have to come back. Seeing as the chapter was long, I had regained most of my hope. But then the "dissolution" shall I say of the Founders took like 100 paragraphs and I started to worry again CX Then when Denmark did show up I was really relieved. Then he died... I didn't buy his death at all but still :( I just thought you should know that, haha.

Anyways...

While I find Tino's sudden emotions somewhat unrealistic, this a truly amazing story. The second(?) chapter was funny. I like how Finland just shoves candy into his mouth as his last action before his death.

Good job!
geopatra chapter 18 . 1/23
...whoah.
I can't put into words how awesome this fic was, seriously.
I loved every bit of it, the AU idea was great and despite a few typos, your writing is excellent.

Well done, and keep up the good work!
carvenvale chapter 18 . 1/2
I don’t review much on stories, but this had to be an exception. Your writing is incredible — timeless and gripping, it captured me the moment it began. There are few fanfictions that are like yours — professional, intriguing, beautiful, and unique. You did a wonderful job on this story and I enjoyed the entire journey from the beginning to the end. Thank you for the unforgettable experience.
FireFox Vixen chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Love!
Celle J chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
This is one of the best fanfic's i have Ever read XD
Celle J chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Plot twist x2
Celle J chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Plot twist!
Celle J chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
I knew that emotional Bond made the curse kill people!

I'm so smart XD
Celle J chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Well, that escalated quickly o_o

Luv this story!
RoseAmy13LunaGinny chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
This story is so so so so super duper amazing! I LOVE IT!
WhatUpMyPeeps chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
I don't think there is anything I can say that hasn't been said already, so I will leave you with this.
BEST. FANFICTION. EVER.
MapacheLuna chapter 18 . 10/1/2014
I don't even know where to start. I guess I'll start with the fact that I was a very bad intern and student today just to read all of this in one go; I've been switching between my phone and an actual computer all day. And it was definitely worth it.

Now onto the story. This is DEFINITELY completely different than what I was expecting when I first clicked the link. I thought it was going to be about Tino helping Berwald out of his shell and high school shenanigans, not an actual adventure with supernatural elements to it. I couldn't be more glad to have been wrong. This was amazing. I was enthralled from the moment that the concept of the boys going by their country's names in the school was introduced; it was very well done too, keeping with the manga and yet being unique all on its own. And the twist of the curse actually being possession and the Founders. AND the bigger twist of China being both a member of the Council AND a Founder. None of it felt forced, it all flowed very naturally and I believed it fit into the flow of the story seamlessly to me.

The tournament, Lord, the tournament. What didn't I like about the tournament? I was wondering how Germany, Japan, and France's talents were going to be tested, and I rather enjoyed the way it played out; I thought it was clever. I was surprised America lost his, but at the same time not. I cheered like crazy when England won his though. I could have already guessed where Russia's was going, but I still had to shove my knuckles into my mouth to stop the screams when I was reading it. The Blood Lust was a cool twist.

I think I have to dedicate a few lines to how much I loved your characterization as well. All of them appeared ridiculously in-character, from Denmark to Italy. America was spot-on, I was quite impressed (I have fears about the way I portray him), and England was amazing, especially when I compare him to the way I occasionally see him portrayed in other fics. But Tino and Berwald, I don't think I can even properly express how much I liked them. The insight into Tino's thoughts let us see his great heart and his feelings to the point that I ached with him at certain points, and Berwald's actions, few words, and mannerism practically made me swoon throughout the course of the narrative. But honestly, China will forever have a corner of my heart all to himself because of this fic. He was amazing. Helpful, wise, and altogether human as well (Hello Kitty slippers!), which I thought was impressive given his "wise man" role. His end also impressed me, because he left leaving behind the impression that he took a couple of secrets and important thoughts with him (why Prussia?!), which left things hanging a bit, but you don't get perfect closure when it comes to death regardless, so it felt real.

And this review has gone on forever, I'm so sorry, but I just had to gush a little bit about how much I loved this. Definitely going to be one of those fics I find myself remembering randomly throughout the day and ending up comatose recalling as much detail as I can over.

Great job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
I finished this awhile ago but never put a review , this fic is absolutely amazing ! Made me tear up in some parts