Reviews for Outcast
jellalyrancher chapter 18 . 10/3
This is...I have literally no words. I'm so in love, so deeply impressed with this beautiful story. That's not even the right word: it's a work of art. The amount of love, time and care that went into shaping it is evident in every single word. I cried and I laughed and I grew so deeply attached to this that I actually pouted when it ended. The character portrayal was absolutely perfect, and I just...I can't tell you how much this touched my heart. Thank you for writing, for being a writer and sharing such an absolutely beautiful gift with all of us. You're absolutely fantastic.
This is probably one of my personal favourite hetalia fanfics. It was extremely good and well-written, and of course the plot-twists made this all the more enjoyable. I loved how the characters were written, especially China-san; He was perfect aru! I also loved the fact that it was about Sweden and Finland. They are my favourite pairing (Next to USUK). And although they are the only canon relationship, there are only a few good (albeit a bit too sad) fics about them. I loved this fanfic and would probably read it again sometime in the future. I look forward to seeing more work from you. Keep up the good job! :)
faithfulbuddy chapter 18 . 8/7
Wow just wow! I don't think I have the words to describe the amazing work of art that I just finished reading. Very well written and the author is so modest for always thanking the reader for reviews, but so completly deserving. Again, this was an awesome tale with just the right amount of excitement, romance, action in it. :)
I acutely love this story. It has an amazing plot and is really well written. I really like your work :D
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 18 . 4/29
Finally, a final review! It feel so wrong not writing something over this mastrpiece.
So, okay, after reading all chapters here my coclusions:
* First of all, you didn't put romance tag, or something like SuFin, USUK, so I was really happy when the story turned out to have romance too! Seriously, don't surprise people like that. Well, sorry, I am still new in Hetalia fandom, so, I didn't knew (and still don't) whether it's necessary since Hetalia series have many (shounen-ai) signs all over place, so maybe all the fanfiction without romance tag have 50% (or more) chance of pairing.
* Actually, there's many OOC (though only slightly) like Finland didn't feel much scared of Sweden (but this was very necessary for the story), or China's wisdom (though, it's very fit his image and old age, and this was still necessary). I found the most disturbing was the (more) talk active Sweden. It was for story sake too and maybe young Sweden really more talk active than the adult, if I think it that way, it was very acceptable. But, I'll be honest that it's the most disturbing OOC from this story (at least for me), but don't worry ;) although it was 'the most' but it's only a little bit, compared this amazing story.
* Oh, and the competition part seem rushed, but you already warned us though
I hope my messege get through, but it don't meant to be insulting, of course. I want to put many praises too, but see, I know the reviewers here will do a good job ;)
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 8 . 4/28
China's wisdom really fits him! He just like a wise kungfu master in my mind. I like him evenmore thanks to you.
But, then a flash of him when he snap even break a wall in the series suddenly struck me and made me laugh. Well, China still fit well with wisdom and the series just made fun a little (too much) of history events
briana.schmidt1 chapter 18 . 3/2
So incredibly awesome! I loved it and it was beautiful!
Redlover chapter 18 . 2/22
The feels,the story overall is really should make more Sufin fanfics.
Krinos Bara chapter 18 . 2/4
That... T-That...

During the end I thought you had forgotten about Denmark and were just gonna disregard him completely, to be honest xD That's why I was so happy when Tino was running through the empty school because I knew he would tun into him. Then when nothing happened, I was super disappointed and I went back to thinkibg you'd just forget about him XP Then in the last chapter I figured he's have to come back. Seeing as the chapter was long, I had regained most of my hope. But then the "dissolution" shall I say of the Founders took like 100 paragraphs and I started to worry again CX Then when Denmark did show up I was really relieved. Then he died... I didn't buy his death at all but still :( I just thought you should know that, haha.

While I find Tino's sudden emotions somewhat unrealistic, this a truly amazing story. The second(?) chapter was funny. I like how Finland just shoves candy into his mouth as his last action before his death.

Good job!
geopatra chapter 18 . 1/23
I can't put into words how awesome this fic was, seriously.
I loved every bit of it, the AU idea was great and despite a few typos, your writing is excellent.

Well done, and keep up the good work!
firelords chapter 18 . 1/2
I don’t review much on stories, but this had to be an exception. Your writing is incredible — timeless and gripping, it captured me the moment it began. There are few fanfictions that are like yours — professional, intriguing, beautiful, and unique. You did a wonderful job on this story and I enjoyed the entire journey from the beginning to the end. Thank you for the unforgettable experience.
FireFox Vixen chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Celle J chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
This is one of the best fanfic's i have Ever read XD
Celle J chapter 17 . 12/18/2014