Reviews for Outcast
RomanoJet chapter 18 . 10/28/2016
This story.
Little can describe how I feel about this story. As a budding author myself, I could fully appreciate your amazing attention to detail and your beautiful descriptive narrative. It all felt one hundred percent natural; there was no OOCness throughout. You turned what could have been a simple high school AU into an wonderful new world where new surprises kept popping up, all viewed through the cheery perspective of Finland. The way the emotions were portrayed, the romance's natural progression, the way characters interacted with each other; it was all beautiful.
Even though I am coming across this work of art years later, I must congratulate you on what you have created. Not only is it a cute SuFin story, it is an expansive universe that manages to capture your attention and hold it through all seventeen chapters. The way you connected everything, such as Denmark's involvement to Finland's dream about the past to China's role throughout, flowed nicely. I was pleasantly surprised once I had finished.
So thank you for bringing a breath of fresh air to this site. And thank you for posting this to bring a little light to our lives.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/16/2016
AWWWW POORR SINGLESSSSS...but that was an awesome ending!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/15/2016
Why am I thinking the contest between China and finland is them singing the alphabet backwards or something?...
Guest chapter 11 . 10/15/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT KILLL CHINAAAAA!*cries in emo corner*
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2016
OMERGERDNESSSSSSSS POOR SU-SANNNN HAVING TO DEAL WITH THAT! GAHHHHHHHH *cries histarically in a corner*
exca314 chapter 18 . 4/25/2016
Most definitely one of the best stories I've seen, espevially the plot. Keep on writing!
laruam chapter 18 . 2/18/2016
MY HEART
Lovdisa chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
Well thank you! Hohohohohohoho! - Someone who doesnt get that just because the Hetalia of the country you live in is beatuiful doesnt mean that you are it.
Hydrophobicpenguin chapter 18 . 12/22/2015
Oh my goodness this is beautiful and it hurts and its beautiful and thank you so, so much for sharing it here
Mjansikka chapter 18 . 12/11/2015
I found this story by searching the most reviewed stories with Finland tagged. I'm happy I did, because this story is really awesome. .
jellalyrancher chapter 18 . 10/3/2015
This is...I have literally no words. I'm so in love, so deeply impressed with this beautiful story. That's not even the right word: it's a work of art. The amount of love, time and care that went into shaping it is evident in every single word. I cried and I laughed and I grew so deeply attached to this that I actually pouted when it ended. The character portrayal was absolutely perfect, and I just...I can't tell you how much this touched my heart. Thank you for writing, for being a writer and sharing such an absolutely beautiful gift with all of us. You're absolutely fantastic.
Guest chapter 18 . 9/21/2015
This is probably one of my personal favourite hetalia fanfics. It was extremely good and well-written, and of course the plot-twists made this all the more enjoyable. I loved how the characters were written, especially China-san; He was perfect aru! I also loved the fact that it was about Sweden and Finland. They are my favourite pairing (Next to USUK). And although they are the only canon relationship, there are only a few good (albeit a bit too sad) fics about them. I loved this fanfic and would probably read it again sometime in the future. I look forward to seeing more work from you. Keep up the good job! :)
faithfulbuddy chapter 18 . 8/7/2015
Wow just wow! I don't think I have the words to describe the amazing work of art that I just finished reading. Very well written and the author is so modest for always thanking the reader for reviews, but so completly deserving. Again, this was an awesome tale with just the right amount of excitement, romance, action in it. :)
Guest chapter 18 . 8/1/2015
I acutely love this story. It has an amazing plot and is really well written. I really like your work :D
Akun Saya chapter 18 . 4/29/2015
Finally, a final review! It feel so wrong not writing something over this mastrpiece.
So, okay, after reading all chapters here my coclusions:
* First of all, you didn't put romance tag, or something like SuFin, USUK, so I was really happy when the story turned out to have romance too! Seriously, don't surprise people like that. Well, sorry, I am still new in Hetalia fandom, so, I didn't knew (and still don't) whether it's necessary since Hetalia series have many (shounen-ai) signs all over place, so maybe all the fanfiction without romance tag have 50% (or more) chance of pairing.
* Actually, there's many OOC (though only slightly) like Finland didn't feel much scared of Sweden (but this was very necessary for the story), or China's wisdom (though, it's very fit his image and old age, and this was still necessary). I found the most disturbing was the (more) talk active Sweden. It was for story sake too and maybe young Sweden really more talk active than the adult, if I think it that way, it was very acceptable. But, I'll be honest that it's the most disturbing OOC from this story (at least for me), but don't worry ;) although it was 'the most' but it's only a little bit, compared this amazing story.
* Oh, and the competition part seem rushed, but you already warned us though
I hope my messege get through, but it don't meant to be insulting, of course. I want to put many praises too, but see, I know the reviewers here will do a good job ;)