Reviews for Outcast
I hate Denny in this story. *trows Denmark into a pit*
GilZeAwesomePrussia chapter 4 . 8/13/2017
*makes weird noises*
Unpersoned chapter 18 . 5/17/2017
this was such an amazing story! I enjoyed every moment; it is now one of my favorite Hetalia fanfictions. thank you for writing!
RomanoJet chapter 18 . 10/28/2016
This story.
Little can describe how I feel about this story. As a budding author myself, I could fully appreciate your amazing attention to detail and your beautiful descriptive narrative. It all felt one hundred percent natural; there was no OOCness throughout. You turned what could have been a simple high school AU into an wonderful new world where new surprises kept popping up, all viewed through the cheery perspective of Finland. The way the emotions were portrayed, the romance's natural progression, the way characters interacted with each other; it was all beautiful.
Even though I am coming across this work of art years later, I must congratulate you on what you have created. Not only is it a cute SuFin story, it is an expansive universe that manages to capture your attention and hold it through all seventeen chapters. The way you connected everything, such as Denmark's involvement to Finland's dream about the past to China's role throughout, flowed nicely. I was pleasantly surprised once I had finished.
So thank you for bringing a breath of fresh air to this site. And thank you for posting this to bring a little light to our lives.
Guest chapter 18 . 10/16/2016
AWWWW POORR SINGLESSSSS...but that was an awesome ending!
Guest chapter 15 . 10/15/2016
Why am I thinking the contest between China and finland is them singing the alphabet backwards or something?...
Guest chapter 11 . 10/15/2016
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO DONT KILLL CHINAAAAA!*cries in emo corner*
Guest chapter 5 . 10/15/2016
OMERGERDNESSSSSSSS POOR SU-SANNNN HAVING TO DEAL WITH THAT! GAHHHHHHHH *cries histarically in a corner*
exca314 chapter 18 . 4/25/2016
Most definitely one of the best stories I've seen, espevially the plot. Keep on writing!
laruam chapter 18 . 2/18/2016
MY HEART
Lovdisa chapter 3 . 1/17/2016
Well thank you! Hohohohohohoho! - Someone who doesnt get that just because the Hetalia of the country you live in is beatuiful doesnt mean that you are it.
Hydrophobicpenguin chapter 18 . 12/22/2015
Oh my goodness this is beautiful and it hurts and its beautiful and thank you so, so much for sharing it here
Mjansikka chapter 18 . 12/11/2015
I found this story by searching the most reviewed stories with Finland tagged. I'm happy I did, because this story is really awesome. .
jellalyrancher chapter 18 . 10/3/2015
This is...I have literally no words. I'm so in love, so deeply impressed with this beautiful story. That's not even the right word: it's a work of art. The amount of love, time and care that went into shaping it is evident in every single word. I cried and I laughed and I grew so deeply attached to this that I actually pouted when it ended. The character portrayal was absolutely perfect, and I just...I can't tell you how much this touched my heart. Thank you for writing, for being a writer and sharing such an absolutely beautiful gift with all of us. You're absolutely fantastic.