Reviews for Outcast
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 18 . 4/29
Finally, a final review! It feel so wrong not writing something over this mastrpiece.
So, okay, after reading all chapters here my coclusions:
* First of all, you didn't put romance tag, or something like SuFin, USUK, so I was really happy when the story turned out to have romance too! Seriously, don't surprise people like that. Well, sorry, I am still new in Hetalia fandom, so, I didn't knew (and still don't) whether it's necessary since Hetalia series have many (shounen-ai) signs all over place, so maybe all the fanfiction without romance tag have 50% (or more) chance of pairing.
* Actually, there's many OOC (though only slightly) like Finland didn't feel much scared of Sweden (but this was very necessary for the story), or China's wisdom (though, it's very fit his image and old age, and this was still necessary). I found the most disturbing was the (more) talk active Sweden. It was for story sake too and maybe young Sweden really more talk active than the adult, if I think it that way, it was very acceptable. But, I'll be honest that it's the most disturbing OOC from this story (at least for me), but don't worry ;) although it was 'the most' but it's only a little bit, compared this amazing story.
* Oh, and the competition part seem rushed, but you already warned us though
I hope my messege get through, but it don't meant to be insulting, of course. I want to put many praises too, but see, I know the reviewers here will do a good job ;)
Tsuichiro Renji chapter 8 . 4/28
China's wisdom really fits him! He just like a wise kungfu master in my mind. I like him evenmore thanks to you.
But, then a flash of him when he snap even break a wall in the series suddenly struck me and made me laugh. Well, China still fit well with wisdom and the series just made fun a little (too much) of history events
briana.schmidt1 chapter 18 . 3/2
So incredibly awesome! I loved it and it was beautiful!
Redlover chapter 18 . 2/22
The feels,the story overall is really should make more Sufin fanfics.
Krinos Bara chapter 18 . 2/4
That... T-That...

WAS BEAUTIFUL
ASDFGHJKL

During the end I thought you had forgotten about Denmark and were just gonna disregard him completely, to be honest xD That's why I was so happy when Tino was running through the empty school because I knew he would tun into him. Then when nothing happened, I was super disappointed and I went back to thinkibg you'd just forget about him XP Then in the last chapter I figured he's have to come back. Seeing as the chapter was long, I had regained most of my hope. But then the "dissolution" shall I say of the Founders took like 100 paragraphs and I started to worry again CX Then when Denmark did show up I was really relieved. Then he died... I didn't buy his death at all but still :( I just thought you should know that, haha.

Anyways...

While I find Tino's sudden emotions somewhat unrealistic, this a truly amazing story. The second(?) chapter was funny. I like how Finland just shoves candy into his mouth as his last action before his death.

Good job!
geopatra chapter 18 . 1/23
...whoah.
I can't put into words how awesome this fic was, seriously.
I loved every bit of it, the AU idea was great and despite a few typos, your writing is excellent.

Well done, and keep up the good work!
carvenvale chapter 18 . 1/2
I don’t review much on stories, but this had to be an exception. Your writing is incredible — timeless and gripping, it captured me the moment it began. There are few fanfictions that are like yours — professional, intriguing, beautiful, and unique. You did a wonderful job on this story and I enjoyed the entire journey from the beginning to the end. Thank you for the unforgettable experience.
FireFox Vixen chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
Love!
Celle J chapter 18 . 12/20/2014
This is one of the best fanfic's i have Ever read XD
Celle J chapter 17 . 12/18/2014
Plot twist x2
Celle J chapter 9 . 12/14/2014
Plot twist!
Celle J chapter 8 . 12/12/2014
I knew that emotional Bond made the curse kill people!

I'm so smart XD
Celle J chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
Well, that escalated quickly o_o

Luv this story!
RoseAmy13LunaGinny chapter 18 . 11/17/2014
This story is so so so so super duper amazing! I LOVE IT!
WhatUpMyPeeps chapter 18 . 11/16/2014
I don't think there is anything I can say that hasn't been said already, so I will leave you with this.
BEST. FANFICTION. EVER.