Reviews for From Here to Eternity
GreenVirus chapter 12 . 3/24/2011
Wow. This thing is probably the most plot-twisted story in the history of ever.

Moonlight M3lody chapter 12 . 1/2/2011

I'm sorry for my lateness, but at last it's here..

Since i wrote this one, i am really eager to see how the other member continue it. Like Kiomori has said, I've thought of Lloyd being able to stop by to Aselia before he moved to another dimension, but We'll see how things go...

Who will write the next chapter?
Kiomori chapter 12 . 1/1/2011
That's a very good question about the "original" dimension. Hopefully that much time hasn't been going by! Maybe Lloyd can stop by in between some of his dimensions too. Hopefully they find out the answer soon so they know what to do in this dimension.

So...Kratos started the Renegades, and now is missing...I wonder what happened? I can't wait to find out!
Kiomori chapter 11 . 10/12/2010
Woah, talk about mixing things up! I'm sure Lloyd feels pretty odd right now, since everything is so different.

Ah, there are so many questions! I can't wait to see what is going to happen...

I might have to sign up to vote too. That would be a lot of fun.

Anyway, I'm looking forward to seeing the next chapter!
origin of summoners chapter 11 . 10/11/2010
poor mithos is so going o get his but kicked in this world.
Kiomori chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
Wow, I loved this update! I wasn't expecting Kratos to join in, but I'm glad he did. It just adds a whole new factor into the adventure!

I guess faking your death is one way to get out of there, but I do pity Seles and Zelos the most. Maybe somehow they know that Lloyd is okay, somewhere. I did think that line about Kratos and arson was hilarious though!

I can't wait to see what comes up next. I can't help but laugh at the image of Lloyd appearing in his time in that armor someday. That would be a funny sight.

I'll be looking forward to whatever comes next!
Kiomori chapter 9 . 5/25/2010
Oh man, I loved that ending scene. Lloyd saved the king, but now who knows about the Pope and Princess Hilda, and

I guess Lloyd's genius plan to use a different name really backfired this time! I wonder what Kratos will do, and if this timeline's Lloyd really was killed. What a mess!

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Azma chapter 9 . 5/24/2010
This chapter was amazing. The fight was epic, and the plotline... I cannot even begin to describe it! I cannot wait for the next update! Please update soon!
Azma chapter 8 . 5/14/2010
I liked this chapter... although it was short... If I did decide to try and write a chapter for this how would I get it to you. Please note it won't be the next chapter as I have several projects to do... But just in case.
origin of summoners chapter 7 . 3/17/2010
cool story.
Cafe-Publications chapter 7 . 10/25/2009
I just love this story~! o

I love all the drama!

Anything could happen here!

vrb18 chapter 4 . 7/31/2009
So far this is a really good story. I loved this chapter and can't wait to read more.
oh.holy.martel chapter 2 . 6/30/2009
Aw, it's so short ... though it matters not, for Lloyd needs no bouts of eloquence to be eternally awesome. And nowI have to be concerned for Zelos. Dead?Younger? Nonexistent? Distantly related? Even more of a shirker? And what can Lloyd actually tell the king, anyway? He's not exactly allowed to explain about Origin.

And what about the whole everwhere else Sylvarant/Tethe'alla is combined, thing? Do they call their world Symphonia? Are there two prominent branches of the mana lineage, still? Is Zelos technically related to Colette? If I just went to the forum, would I actually find answers to some of these questions?

(£'l:"/-*) Sorry, I found an extra page of pretty symbols on the iPod keyboard. I'd like to state, for the electronic record, that this chapter was also written amazingly. Lloyd was pretty much exactly like himself, alone.

Looking forward to the next chapte.
PyrothTenka chapter 2 . 6/28/2009
Wow, this is really awesome so far! O.o I can't wait to see what happens next! :D
tiger002 chapter 2 . 6/26/2009
This is getting good. One thing I noticed is that Lloyd didn't seem to notice Seles being the chosen. Time for me to get ideas together for the next chapter.