Reviews for Vermillion Fixation
KJ4aNightmare chapter 3 . 8/4/2013
You have a wonderful talent in writing...as well as any books I have read.
It's a shame that you are not continuing this one as the story is very intriguing and you've wrote the perfect Darwin.
i've.got.purple.nail.polish chapter 3 . 1/15/2013
This story is really great! I love your portrayal of Darwin, he's very in character. It's too bad you haven't updated this in a while, because it's amazing!
i've.got.purple.nail.polish chapter 2 . 1/15/2013
The end was hilarious! It's nice to see the dynamic between them, and how your OC (whose name I am still not sure of) goes back and forth between helping him and trying to harm him. Although, I would have thought that once he was in the car she would try to run away, instead of getting inside of it, but she's been doing weird things as it is!
i've.got.purple.nail.polish chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
I'm really excited about this story! It's a great continuation from the movie, and it makes sense. I like your OC, although I'm not sure what her name is!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/9/2011
I started reading because i thought this story might be about Jeeves but realized it was Dexter i was sad but kept reading cause it was pretty good you should continue. Or hint hint you could write one about Jeeves cause im really on a Kevin Durand kick lately. And its hard to find fics about his characters. Come on people hes a hot big ass man whats not to love.
Thislongboardchick7115 chapter 3 . 2/16/2011
I really enjoy your story and it is wonderfully written. I have tried to find other Smokin' Aces fan fics but this is by far the best one and I hope you eventually continue writing it.
Georgina chapter 3 . 12/20/2010
I Know You Haven't Updated In While But This Is Like The Only Good Smokin' Aces Story So PLEASE Update Soon
Samantha worthington chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
awesome story, can't wait to read more!
Sittin'Pretty chapter 3 . 11/5/2009
This is a great story so far! Can't wait for the update!
Dragon77 chapter 3 . 8/17/2009
Wow. This sounds very promising! I look forward to your next update!
Paean Lenore chapter 3 . 8/4/2009
As always I'm really loving your story. :) I know you've explained to me a dozen times that you're life is busy and you want to make sure your story is right before you post it, but for my own sanity I have to say: Please hurry and update! lol I've been thinking that I almost wish that there was a bit more sexual tension. It almost seems like there are a lot of things that could be written as more tense, but when they get there they turn out to be innocent. I do understand though that maybe that would be distracting from the story line and the reality of the situation. Whatever. That was my two cents but I trust you implicitly. (By the way, not that it matters but I read this chapter a while ago but only had the time to review just now. lol) Can't wait for your next chapter. :D
SYLARPETRELLI chapter 3 . 7/30/2009
Oh, this is really good! Gotta love Darwin. Um, is there more? Cause, i'd really like more!
Alyssa chapter 3 . 7/16/2009
I absolutely love the story!It's love Darwin!
Tattersail chapter 3 . 7/11/2009
What a great filler!:P I truly enjoy reading your stuff, you're simply one helluva writer:)
Kylie chapter 3 . 7/10/2009
That was great! I'm really glad you updated. I hope that you continue to update quickly, I really love this story. Darwin is perfectly in character and it is well written. Keep it up!