Reviews for Buttons
NogadamoBhitia chapter 1 . 9/21/2014
Thank you for posting this story you wrote about Supernatural. I enjoyed it when I read it this morning.
ccase13 chapter 1 . 10/29/2011
This is very interesting. I see you thought that Ruby faked Dean's voice mail where I always thought Zachariah did it. in any case that message caused Sam not to back down from what Ruby wanted.
Scribble2Much chapter 1 . 10/17/2011
They both got played, that's for sure. But Sam got played the most.

Ahh well, it's a good thing the bond of brotherhood can withstand even the forces of hell.

Good job.
Angel's Rest chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
I like that last line. It's a nice set-up to what is coming in Season Five. I like too that Dean focuses on Sam here. Like he maybe can't do anything to fix what's coming. Not yet. But he can work on fixing what happened between him and Sam. And the use of humor in this scene really works.
kissmewinchester chapter 1 . 8/7/2009
e!
LuckyMe1 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
There’s a glass on the sink, an actual drinking glass not just a specimen cup like we usually find in these places... I LOVED THIS LINE SO MUCH I'VE STAYED IN A FEW MOTEL'S THAT YOU COULDN'T TELL THAT THERE WAS A DIFFERENCE.
spnMom chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
We've got work to do! I love it! As long as the guys are together, I am happy :-)
supernaturalsammy67 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
AWW this was awesome hun!

really amazing fic!

ILOVEDIT!

7kstar chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Now if only we could see this on the show. I hope it is Sam and Dean together...although I could see Kripe giving us a twisted moment and separate them again. But till it airs, I'll go with this.

At least if we hate next season we can count on some writers to make us feel better. Great story
IheartSam7 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
I actually hope that Sam gets to hear the real message, because that scene broke my heart. Sniff
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Excellent!

I'm glad that you cleared up the telephone message, that scene made me mad.

I loved how you had the brothers finally talking, being brothers. I hope that Kripke lets them stay that way next season.

Of course the tag line at the "we've got work to do", perfect!

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
masondixon chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Very nice piece here. Hope that the new season will start off this way and allow the two to be close again and working together like they should be. I knew that no matter how bad it got this season these two would be together in the end. And that is all that matters. What ever comes next season as long as Sam and Dean are together things will work out right. And that is a nice thing to look forward to. Thanks for your story.
K Hanna Korossy chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
I enjoy all your pieces, but this one made some points that especially hit home to me. I'm glad you cleared up the phone conversation, and I liked the return to gentle banter, but most of all I like the tacit absolution you give them for simply being human.
Visionairy chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Although I love all your stories, this is one of my favorites. I hope they start next season exactly like this!

My favorite lines were,“They played us. They found our buttons and they pushed. We woulda had to not have buttons to not be here right now. Or we woulda have to been able to ignore them.” Huh? But yes, I love it, and it sounds just like Dean!

I also very much enjoyed the line when Sam tells Dean, "You were right." “Sammy, I was so far from right I have two left feet.” I think you have JUST the right take on how way they both feel right now. Thank you so much for posting this!
sylia91 chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
So the finale fullfilled almost all my wishes. Dean and Sam reconciled. Sam realized his mistakes and apologized to Dean, Ruby got ganked, Bobby survived and Cas rebelled for all the right reasons. Now bring on the apocalypse!