Reviews for Ladybugs and Earthworms
spiel chapter 1 . 10/6/2012
But Cloud, it's not the poor ladybug' fault! D:
Tainted Rhapsody chapter 1 . 4/3/2011

I can't even remember the last time a FanFic made me laugh so hard. That was the best laugh I had all week! Pure gold. Just pure gold.

And I thought it couldn't get any better... then you added smut on the end, and you officially made my day-week-month. Just...awesome.

This made it onto my fav. stories list, so be proud! I am EXTREMELY critical when reading fics (yeah I know, I'm horrible), and this was just...pshaw.

Aaaaanyhoooo, I couldn't find anything wrong with this fic, and the idea was so hilarious that I'm still in spasms of glee.

TaTa~ ~Tainted Rhapsody~
SoulReaperRitsuka chapter 1 . 4/1/2011
Awesome! I love this one!
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 11/6/2010
oh that was just AWESOME! seph is scared of a ladybug lol and zack is scared of worms and well the end was just the best i bet cloud didnt see that coming
Janara chapter 1 . 6/6/2010
Very good. Very believable. Thank you for sharing.
Jasper's Singer chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
imagining Sephiroth freaking out over a ladybug and Zack freaking out about worms makes me laugh. And theres something about Cloud calling Sephiroth Master that makes me all tingly inside.
Superwitch chapter 1 . 8/10/2009
Gosh, that was terrific: poor Seph. Cloud didn't have any punishment? THAT wasn't punishment... lol
ShindouSerenity28 chapter 1 . 7/7/2009
Cute, sweet and very sexy. Ha, ha, I love when Zack is teasing Sephiroth and later when Sephiroth is getting back at Zack. It was great read... Thanks for the laugh, later!
unluckyNumber13 chapter 1 . 5/29/2009
I'm begining to like this are going to write more, aren't you?
Chocobo Watcher chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Hee hee!

Poor Sephiroth, the terrors he faces seem to know no end!

Cloud and Zack received their just desserts!

Those two are lucky it didn't get in the generals *hair*. There would be hell to pay...or is that toupee? XD
VladTheImpaler413 chapter 1 . 5/16/2009
Damn that's funny!
Tobirion chapter 1 . 5/15/2009
Oh, Sephiroth.

A ladybug.

I love you.

Poor General.

xD Zack's gonna get it, as will Cloud. (Though, Cloud's punishment might be a little bit "different.") Sephiroth was adorable, especially his explanation of why ladybugs were "disgusting and vile creatures." That was so, so perfect.

A sequel? Well, I'm a totally biased oneshot-lover, but y'know... a sequel wouldn't be too bad. I think what they did deserves some punishment...

And you can fit smut into the next one! You totally can, with Cloud's 'punishment-'

...Uh. I forgot. Poor boy has his exams comin' up...hmm? How can we solve this problem...?

I'm rambling. Cute fic!