Reviews for Cicatrix
euphoria92 chapter 1 . 1/16/2012
"Brother, is that a hickey?"

GAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAAHAH XDDD

Alright I need to calm down now. P

But kamuixfai? Never crossed my mind before but now that I think about it WOULDN'T THAT BE THE HOTTEST CRACK PAIRING EVER?

Yes, and after reading this, no doubt about it xP

Gosh I am in love with your writing style. Just the perfect amount of description, never more, never less.

Looks like I'll be begging for a sequel yet again. How I wish all your one-shots turn into multi-chaptered fics! (Now THAT would be epic! *.*)

Thank you for writing another brilliant piece. *bows*
chii chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
I loved the ending and how it's not a cliff hanger like most people would make it. I'm not good at reviews but I really loved this story.
A Fool With Hot Chocolate chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
I have to say, this is one of my favorite crack pairings yet. I like that you made the attempt to make it a realistic situation. Also, not going to lie, the ending made me smile. Thank you for writing such a great little piece.
chocolate-ribbons chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
KamuixFai rocks! :D loved your story, very original. And Subaru's last line was hilarious. X3 I only wish that this was a multichapter fic, but it's awesome enough to stand on its own.

o()o
burgundy eyes chapter 1 . 7/20/2010
KamuixFai, really there isn't enough of this pairing on here :(

Thumbs up for creativity! Never would have thought of a story befitting this pairing.

Hahaa, Subaru's remark at the end is priceless XD Wonder what Kamui's reaction would have been :DD
thPeekaBoo chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
KamuiFai, both of my favorite characters together love love love love :D

everything was well structured and i enjoyed reading this fic verry much :D

And subaru's last sentence was pure win xD

Thanks for writing KamuiFai :D
fonfon-chan chapter 1 . 11/13/2009
yo! this fic was great! hey do u think you can write another 1 of fai and kamui?
xGiselle chapter 1 . 11/2/2009
Love your story! And your writing style. Everyone stayed true to their character in a unique story. Thanks for the read!
kygirl101 chapter 1 . 10/13/2009
Ahaha! The last line..ah, that got me! I laughed after staring, (slightly awe-struck) at the screen and the for-spiering events! I adore this story - a total fave for originality and awesomeness!
Reimei-Tsuki chapter 1 . 9/14/2009
you are amazing for writing this story. i LOVE this pairing. kamuixfai is SO hot but its so not loved enough! T-T.
washable chapter 1 . 8/19/2009
i love kamui and fai3 AWESOME fic
Cryselda chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
oh, wow. that was awesome. i never even thought of this pairing. lol. _
Silver-Serval chapter 1 . 7/26/2009
Uhhm, wow. :o Y'know, there's only three Kamui/Fai stories on here? *cough* This is amazing. and Subaru's final line was hilarious. :D I loved it.
Fujoshi Laivine chapter 1 . 6/22/2009
Cute!
Tsukiyou-Kindness of the Moon chapter 1 . 5/30/2009
Good story!

to bad there's not alot from this cuple ToT

I like the cuple KamuixFai!