Reviews for I Am Lucario
listen, you probably know this, but the fact is that you got the height for Cassie right in the last chapter, (i assumed this because she fit into the armchair). according to the pokedex, charizards are around 5-6 feet tall. now this is the wierd part, Lucario is actually 3 foot 11 inches tall. and in the anime they emphasize this by making lucario even slightly shorter than ash ketchup. i mean in the newer episodes when Lucario mega evolves in the episodes with Korrina, Lucario becomes as tall as her. now I know that pokemon are all different sizes, and that the pokedex height and weight are only averages. But when Lucario is in Owen's Mind, and he goes and puts his arm on Owen's shoulder. it seems like he would be too short to do that. I mean in the movie Lucario and the Mystery of Mew, that was a very gifted lucario, and was probably like around level 100. and yet he was the same size if not shorter than ash. (did i already say that?). Anyway, I really enjoy you're story and have read it at least 3-4 times. I am only saying these things because they are important to me, I know it may not be as important to other people, I find it to be a nice touch when the author of a story clearly defines the height of a character and sticks to it. Or if the character grows, it is stated, like what you did when Lucario saw Eevee after those three months. but besides that, I really, REALLY like you're story. you should really check out Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Silver Resistance, by ScytheRider. another great poke-fiction
MJtheKitten chapter 17 . 8/30
Jeez, If your working on ch. 18, it must be LONG!
I must say, this is THE best Pokémon story I have ever read. The way you have theseen character traits solidified into the story. It is simply amazing. The way you go about wording things makes it a very fun read. Also, the line where Eevee says that they thought Lucario had killed himself because he lost his scarf. Priceless. I could not stop laughing. I truly enjoy reading this story and I hope you continue to write it. To be honest. If I was you I would seriously consider calling some publishing companies! Also I would recommend you read Pokémon mystery dungeon: silver resistance by ScytheRider.
Xyoras chapter 6 . 8/13
Cheating is only wrong if one is caught, but if one gets away with it, it is viewed as intelligence, no?
wolfcab16 chapter 10 . 7/13
Good ending and I love eevees little personality so can't wait
I have read this story on five separate occasions and I hope u continue updating the story its a grate story
I'm totally up for a female Lucario. It'd be fun to watch. Especially if she's much stronger than him.
And since I don't have an account, I think Eevee should be a Glaceon (did I misspell that?) or a Espeon.
I just love how you can portray the scenes and the situations. Really hope that you'll update sometime soon.
Oh god, please please please continue this. This story is so amazing.
ReadR chapter 17 . 6/9
This fic is really good. It felt like combining PMD with the main games. It kinda reminds me of Ace Attorney too, with mysteries. My only complaint is the chapter where Lucario and Eevee had full dialogues and nearly nothing else. She sounded like a tsundere (then again maybe she is).
Love the story so far, especially the end of Absol's story.
There's some main question unanswered.
1. Spike's past
2. Lucario's parents.
3. Xatu's background and Unova's gang.
4. The disaster. Sounds like a human-made disaster for me. Which make sense that Luc goes human watching and helping to make the city better.
I'll keep this in watch, in case you're updating.
Little Did You Know chapter 17 . 6/4
Good story! Nice twist there at the end. I hope you continue soon!

I keep expecting Lucario to be captured every chapter for some reason. It seems inevitable.
MJtheKitten chapter 1 . 5/28
I love this story so much, read to chapter 13, i think

MegaSnivy15k chapter 5 . 5/16
This is a great story so far and I love the way you've written all of these short stories within the main story. I would like to point out that you've got the wrong tense for the sentence: That man whose name I do not know have committed plenty of crimes. I believe it should be 'has' instead of 'have', but it's been very good otherwise.
N1gh7Wolf93 chapter 17 . 4/29
Some chapters ago and on, I kept seeing Eevee warm up to Lucario and eventually get together with him, till the chapter where the wall between finally broke, but that was just me.
Quite a twist at the end there with Reece getting all riled up thinking that Lucario and co. are the enemy.

Anyway, love the story! Very interesting to say the least, kept me guessing quite a lot. Definitely better than my poor attempt of a story.
Do keep up the good work! :-)
Francis C chapter 1 . 4/29
Yes, this is quite great.

I've been looking all over for someone who writes stories featuring Lucario/Riolu of the caliper that I do.
ShadowHawk540 chapter 17 . 4/22
Jk about all previous reviews,man that was stupid of me...