Reviews for I Am Lucario
N1gh7Wolf93 chapter 17 . 4/29
Some chapters ago and on, I kept seeing Eevee warm up to Lucario and eventually get together with him, till the chapter where the wall between finally broke, but that was just me.
Quite a twist at the end there with Reece getting all riled up thinking that Lucario and co. are the enemy.

Anyway, love the story! Very interesting to say the least, kept me guessing quite a lot. Definitely better than my poor attempt of a story.
Do keep up the good work! :-)
Francis C chapter 1 . 4/29
Yes, this is quite great.

I've been looking all over for someone who writes stories featuring Lucario/Riolu of the caliper that I do.
ShadowHawk540 chapter 17 . 4/22
Jk about all previous reviews,man that was stupid of me...
Khloe chapter 2 . 2/8
I cried... It was so sad. :( You know a good story writer when their writing gives you full out emotions!
Enker and Treble chapter 17 . 1/31
Congratulations on creating an absolutely downright awesome fanfic.
I know it's a strange moment to ask, but will Lucario ever get his original scarf back?
Sugoitsu chapter 10 . 1/4
Hm. I wasn't sure about this story up until now. It was interesting enough to hold my attention... but only barely. I nearly gave up, in fact, but I didn't feel it fair to pass judgement on something that was written so long ago without giving it a bit of a longer chance. And now, I'm glad I did. This chapter and the last were far more interesting to me, in fact - for once, there's a reason for all that snooping and prying Luke's done.

All this investigative detective work reminded me pretty strongly of Phoenix Wright, which isn't a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, I admire your skill at that style of writing, planting all sorts of doubts in the readers' heads to keep us guessing. And hot diggety, was that last scene where they're caught ever satisfying!

I'll be continuing the story now, most definitely. I can't wait to read on!
CreedCustodian chapter 17 . 1/2
I have read this non-stop over the past few days, and am so glad I found it. Once I reached chapter 17, I thought I was done. But it looks like the show must go on! Despite a few grammatical/spelling errors, this story is truly amazing(though very rarely it tends to drag), keep up the good work, looking forward to chapter 18, and the resolution!
Wildlian chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
I thought of something I think is funny. What if Eevee learned attract? XD
Wildlian chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
This chapter was so sad. It made me cry a couple of times. I guess the reason I was affected by it so much is because my mom's life has been shortened by disease.
ShadowHawk chapter 17 . 10/17/2014
AHHHHHH,please will you update this story everywhere I look its like some nod-off to "I Am Lucario",T.V,books,oddly named inns,PLEASE UPDATE!
ShadowHawk chapter 17 . 10/11/2014
Hey are you even watching these reviews anymore? If so i will keep reviewing for as long as i can to MAKE you update
ShadowHawk chapter 17 . 9/28/2014
AHHHHHHHHHHHH!
PLEASE UPDATE! I FREAKIN LOVE THIS STORY PLEEEESE!
ExodiusLK chapter 2 . 9/25/2014
I cry every time at xatus death.
Pokenonymous chapter 17 . 9/17/2014
Don't let it be another two years before the update! I want to know more about this story, stat! :D
KrazyCat6167 chapter 17 . 9/15/2014
This story is really cool. I'm glad my sister found it! :D