Reviews for I Am Lucario
Did you forget he has the three tms for hidden power?
Lucario evolves from friendship he cant evolve by becoming stronger.
SylveonFTW chapter 2 . 9/25
This story is incredible! I have always wanted to find a story like this to read! ALWAYS!
Hey Lupyne. This is the guest that made a very long comment about this story. (Sorry about that by the way. I just feel strongly about this story. I didn't mean for you to think of reading it as a chore.)
I finished reading this fanfiction at the beginning of summer and even then, your profile said that you were 60 per cent complete with chapter eighteen. I don't mean to be rude, but I am wondering when it will be done.
But I guess that's like the pot calling the kettle black. (Hey! I finally said it right!)
I have been working on my own fanfiction and have been procrastinating finishing it.
I finally got my voice text to work so.. YAY! NO MORE TYPOS! Please keep writing. It inspires me to do things that I like that also keep people happy. Thanks
Jewel moonstone chapter 14 . 9/18
This chapter is fill to the brim with feels. It's superbly written with obvious devotion and love. It has a (for lack of a better term) bitter sweet ending but a lovely one none the less. All your chapters thus far have nothing but astounding. I encourage you to keep writing. You have an Amazing talent!

Your fellow Author,

P.s. Remember you are NEVER alone.
weslyx8 chapter 17 . 9/17
I have read all the chapters so far and I can't wait for the next one/ones! Unfortunately I'm going to have too aren't I? Well. I will be sure to read it, just email me at when it is finished so that I know
Joseisepic chapter 17 . 9/15
Finally caught up to reading everything. I now realized that the latest chapter is 2 years ago. 2. I don't want to be rude, but honestly, I highly doubt it takes 2 years to make a story.
wesly chapter 11 . 9/14
Long chapter? I saw that and was super excited and I can't wait to read the rest, I hope more of them are triple chapters.
Would you please hurry and finish the next part already? Also,you should make lopunny a love interest for lucario. I'm dying to read it
nukednukem2 chapter 17 . 8/24
I very much hope that you continue this. I don't know whether or not you still check these at all, but if you do, please finish this amazing story. At least tell the plot to someone else so they can write it.
Please continue. This is such a good story.
Aetze chapter 17 . 8/15
I absolutoly love youre story but coud you pls do something like author update chapters because right now in 2016 and the last update in 214 it seems like you haven given up on youre story. I do not intend pushing you good things need theyre time but a little update from time to time woud be nice
Allumk45 chapter 14 . 7/14
I really enjoy this series. I hope you will keep writing it more
I checked your bio and it said chapter 18 60% Is it just going to stay at 60% Anyway I want to say that this is the first fanfic I have ever read and its better than any book that I have read.
You know, when I first read this I was thinking that I would just be able to binge read it, but now is better and goes deeper than I ever imagined. I love the transition from one element of the story to another and the development of the characters throughout the entire thing. The touching elements are so heartwarming (or breaking I'm not sure which one is correct. I guess I should just say touching?), and they are contrasted perfectly by the banter between Lucario, Absol, and Eevee. Refrences to different elements of the pokemon universe like the icy and mossy rocks along with the "GTS" are a constant funny reminder of where and when this takes place. The dramatic elements add substance to the lighthearted humor cleverly placed throughout the story like how Lucario keeps putting his own spin on expressions that he messes up on, but I guess that's just like the kettle calling the pot a kitchen utensil. I make the exact same mistakes. I hope the pokèmon of the forest learn how valuable their home is after the fire and stand up to Machoke, Medicham, and Mankey and get Lucario 's scarf back. You have no idea how many typos I made writing this post. I'm just glad that I have the chance to fix them. Small keaboard. Big fingers. Very frustrating. This is the best fanfiction I have ever read. At least the best written. I just can't wait to see how Lucario 's story continues.
Person chapter 17 . 6/11
Its been two years since the last update , please continue writing