Reviews for I Am Lucario
I'm totally up for a female Lucario. It'd be fun to watch. Especially if she's much stronger than him.
And since I don't have an account, I think Eevee should be a Glaceon (did I misspell that?) or a Espeon.
I just love how you can portray the scenes and the situations. Really hope that you'll update sometime soon.
Oh god, please please please continue this. This story is so amazing.
ReadR chapter 17 . 6/9
This fic is really good. It felt like combining PMD with the main games. It kinda reminds me of Ace Attorney too, with mysteries. My only complaint is the chapter where Lucario and Eevee had full dialogues and nearly nothing else. She sounded like a tsundere (then again maybe she is).
Love the story so far, especially the end of Absol's story.
There's some main question unanswered.
1. Spike's past
2. Lucario's parents.
3. Xatu's background and Unova's gang.
4. The disaster. Sounds like a human-made disaster for me. Which make sense that Luc goes human watching and helping to make the city better.
I'll keep this in watch, in case you're updating.
Little Did You Know chapter 17 . 6/4
Good story! Nice twist there at the end. I hope you continue soon!

I keep expecting Lucario to be captured every chapter for some reason. It seems inevitable.
Milo4343 chapter 1 . 5/28
I love this story so much, read to chapter 13, i think

*splat*
MegaSnivy15k chapter 5 . 5/16
This is a great story so far and I love the way you've written all of these short stories within the main story. I would like to point out that you've got the wrong tense for the sentence: That man whose name I do not know have committed plenty of crimes. I believe it should be 'has' instead of 'have', but it's been very good otherwise.
N1gh7Wolf93 chapter 17 . 4/29
Some chapters ago and on, I kept seeing Eevee warm up to Lucario and eventually get together with him, till the chapter where the wall between finally broke, but that was just me.
Quite a twist at the end there with Reece getting all riled up thinking that Lucario and co. are the enemy.

Anyway, love the story! Very interesting to say the least, kept me guessing quite a lot. Definitely better than my poor attempt of a story.
Do keep up the good work! :-)
Francis C chapter 1 . 4/29
Yes, this is quite great.

I've been looking all over for someone who writes stories featuring Lucario/Riolu of the caliper that I do.
ShadowHawk540 chapter 17 . 4/22
Jk about all previous reviews,man that was stupid of me...
Khloe chapter 2 . 2/8
I cried... It was so sad. :( You know a good story writer when their writing gives you full out emotions!
Enker and Treble chapter 17 . 1/31
Congratulations on creating an absolutely downright awesome fanfic.
I know it's a strange moment to ask, but will Lucario ever get his original scarf back?
Sugoitsu chapter 10 . 1/4
Hm. I wasn't sure about this story up until now. It was interesting enough to hold my attention... but only barely. I nearly gave up, in fact, but I didn't feel it fair to pass judgement on something that was written so long ago without giving it a bit of a longer chance. And now, I'm glad I did. This chapter and the last were far more interesting to me, in fact - for once, there's a reason for all that snooping and prying Luke's done.

All this investigative detective work reminded me pretty strongly of Phoenix Wright, which isn't a bad thing by any stretch of the imagination. In fact, I admire your skill at that style of writing, planting all sorts of doubts in the readers' heads to keep us guessing. And hot diggety, was that last scene where they're caught ever satisfying!

I'll be continuing the story now, most definitely. I can't wait to read on!
CreedCustodian chapter 17 . 1/2
I have read this non-stop over the past few days, and am so glad I found it. Once I reached chapter 17, I thought I was done. But it looks like the show must go on! Despite a few grammatical/spelling errors, this story is truly amazing(though very rarely it tends to drag), keep up the good work, looking forward to chapter 18, and the resolution!
Wildlian chapter 17 . 10/19/2014
I thought of something I think is funny. What if Eevee learned attract? XD
Wildlian chapter 14 . 10/18/2014
This chapter was so sad. It made me cry a couple of times. I guess the reason I was affected by it so much is because my mom's life has been shortened by disease.